Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This developer is very clumsy but they seem to at least care about their work which is nice.
This update is quite a bit of a mess though.

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
hey I just started playing this game and I want to know how to unlock laura because I got the other girls but not her

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
It literally crashes as soon as I hit start game. "scriptError: could not find 'Rogue_room_test'."
This happens when developer mode (config.developer parameter in options.rpy) is enabled. Turn it off, at least until the intro starts playing.

hey I just started playing this game and I want to know how to unlock laura because I got the other girls but not her
She's in the Danger Room once you reach day 10.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
To me that was an obvious joke.
No, I'm genuinely wondering if there's a magical indestructible metal alloy in her breasts.

Wait, is that how Wolvy always stayed fit? Adamantium abs? Abdamantium.
SOMEONE SHOULD FRANCHISE THIS!
Marvel™'s Abdamantium© Workout DVD (feat. Hugh Jackman)
"GET JACKED! With Jackman."

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0 and GuardianZ

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
It would've been rude if you'd mentioned footjobs as well.

We'll most likely get the tit and footjobs in 4 months. Maybe more.
not a fetish i have. i just find it strange the other girl can. i don't mean pressume-but it seems he forgot.
To me that was an obvious joke.
try debaiting with the idiots i have............such things won't be obvious for long....

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
This developer is very clumsy but they seem to at least care about their work which is nice.
This update is quite a bit of a mess though.
I'd say he is stubborn, lazy or both, since how I understand, he adamant to not take help from others in programming aspect because I assume he just wants to thing go on his pace so he can understand his fuck ups. Then I'm sure he still got side projects going like commissions and whatnot..

Still it beats having Yandare Dev.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes