Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
There used to be a cheat mod related to the backpack, is that worked on still or no?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I used a save from the last update.
I never had these problems before when using older saves. and he even said to let him know if the new stuff he added had any glitches/problems. He didn't say anything about starting a brand new game every time you update.
And all those that like restarting every update? Good for you. As for me, I prefer a save that carries over every update unless stated otherwise by the game devs.
Everything once happens for the first time.
If something has not happened before, then it is not necessary that this will not happen now. The fact is that saving based on version 0.982 causes errors when using them. You can be offended by anyone, but this will not solve the problem. If errors occur, you can follow the advice and not use the save, or continue to use them. It is your right.
No need for the aggression here. The guy posts an error log and clearly states the version he was using. Also getting the same error here with a brand new save that I just started today so the error definitely was worth posting.
I just checked your profile and about 80% of your last few posts have been all you berating people. Chillax my man! Lewdness should be fun!
Where did you see aggression? If such posts scare you, what will happen when you face real aggression ...
The question is not that the guy publishes error reports, but that he uses it and whether this makes sense.
If you carefully read the topic, you can see that many times it was said about possible errors when using old saves. The bug report is useful if a new game was launched based on version 0.983.
If someone decided to take a chance and start from an earlier version, then you can at least 10 pages of error reports lay out. But no one will use these reports. The game adapts to version 0.983, the compatibility of the save with version 0.982 is not provided by the author. And the author just will not do it.
Therefore, if someone has nothing to do, let him post error reports. I just wrote that it is meaningless.

Alternatively, I could write this:
“Dear child, I am very glad that you made an error message. But this is a forum for adults, and you are probably already an adult to accept the truth. Unfortunately, having made an error message, you yourself made a mistake. Cannot use old save. Now calm down, drink a glass of water and remember that life does not end there, you are still well done. But next time be more attentive ”...
But I have no desire to write like this ....

Last edited:

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
in start of the game with right words we can kiss rogue (i mean in her intro). can we do something similar with kitty (and again i mean that can we hug her without her kicking us) or emma?

Reactions: Randonormie

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
Is anyone else having an issue with clothing items disappearing from the shop? I bought the red corset for Laura, and the red lace corset entry vanished.

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
weird the "I Love you" flirt thing doesn't work with laura , it changes to emma instead hmmm.

edit: a scene might be missing in the showering parts which causes the renpy crash thing

Last edited:

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
weird the "I Love you" flirt thing doesn't work with laura , it changes to emma instead hmmm.

edit: a scene might be missing in the showering parts which causes the renpy crash thing
I think the I Love You scenes are all bugged anyway, they all cause the girls to run away even if you’ve maxed their affection and are dating.

You even say that too them before, during the initial scene where you start dating

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
Why does it get laggier with each update lol
That Laura missionary position though ;D
This gets me too, most games increase performance(if only a little) with subsequent updates, but this is the only one that consistently gets worse

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Android 0.983c

alternative links
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip Rogue-Like-0.983c-win.zip (133.68 Mb)
file Rogue-Like-0983c-linuxtar.bz2 (88.56 Mb)
zip Rogue-Like-0983c-mac.zip (89.79 Mb)
apk RogueLike-0.983c-Eng-release.apk (61.41 Mb)

Reactions: DannyhelMont

Rostnik

Jan 26, 2019
Hi all. Im New to this Game. How do you progress faster with Kitty, the only one i found so far is in dirty talk. Any hints?

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Hi all. Im New to this Game. How do you progress faster with Kitty, the only one i found so far is in dirty talk. Any hints?
Dates kinda help, as long as you choose the food she likes and the movie she likes (I think steak and drama). Giving her gifts (the books especially) help by giving +50 to a stat or something. I've only recently gotten her to max love and I'm on day 46. I guess holding off on dates to buy the clothes would help? Hadn't really tried that.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
is this version better than .978 + expanded mod? which should I play?
0.983 is the original game
0.978e mod is a mod based on the original game
Read the description of both and decide for yourself.
The original of the game always gets the key functions faster.
Mod version has more auxiliary elements. At the moment, the mod version has not yet fixed a number of old bugs and features of the game based on the 0.983 version are not included. (mod version corresponds to version 0.982)
The author of the original version, working on the release of a stable version.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes