Rostnik

Jan 26, 2019
So, to go on a date i need to give her book first? I cant Go on a date with her, low love level even though i didnt loose any points

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
So, to go on a date i need to give her book first? I cant Go on a date with her, low love level even though i didnt loose any points
You have to work up to about 400 love for Kitty to go on dates with you. But if you got her phone number when you text her to come over she will instead invite you to her room (although she might tell you off because she's busy) so you can study together for bonus points.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Gifts affect the level of relationships. But even without gifts, you can raise the level of relationships to the maximum.
If you gifts all the clothes and accessories, the level of relationships will be almost the maximum. The gift of books increases each status by 50. In fact, all gifts are peculiar cheats in order to raise the level of relationships to a maximum in one moment.
A date is not associated with gifts. Do you want to give gifts, want do not to give ....

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Sorry, I though you had sufficient love points to go on a date. The 1st book (I think the dazzle one) gives +50 love which helps I guess. Other than that, I think touching her cheek and massaging her shoulders give a bit of love points. The grind is real early on but gets better when you have enough love to date her.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Gifts affect the level of relationships. But even without gifts, you can raise the level of relationships to the maximum.
If you gifts all the clothes and accessories, the level of relationships will be almost the maximum. The gift of books increases each status by 50. In fact, all gifts are peculiar cheats in order to raise the level of relationships to a maximum in one moment.
A date is not associated with gifts. Do you want to give gifts, want do not to give ....
Don't forget that if you try to gift clothing with while having low relationship points girl might get angry on you for inappropriate gift.

Reactions: Ric

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Hi all. Im New to this Game. How do you progress faster with Kitty, the only one i found so far is in dirty talk. Any hints?
You can easily exploit the threesome actions to make any character get points with you. What you usually do is call up Rogue or another character you already can do stuff with. Ask them to either have a threesome or dance for you... basically any action that has 2 girls together. You will always get rejected by the second girl who you are trying to seduce. After that just start having sex with the girl you already have a good relationship with... The second girl will get aroused and will either start masturbating or eventually join you herself.

For instance I used Kitty to seduce both Emma and Laura. I had sex with Emma a bunch of times before I even got the event where she was masturbating in the classroom by just asking Kitty to dance or strip with Emma or for them to make out. Emma rejected most of the request to make out or strip... but you just keep having Rogue or Kitty strip or do something with you till the other girl gets aroused enough and joins in... or just gets enough inhibition.

As for the normal way without exploiting the threesome mechanics. You just keep flirting with them until they have like 400-500 love so that you can touch them...give them messages or touch their thighs until they get aroused enough then ask to shift your actions to like a blowjob or finger them, etc...

You can also just keep asking them to do something that you know they will reject. Then keep replying "maybe later" for a lot of easy love points. Ask them to do everything once every part of the day, so they don't get annoyed with you. Usually the titjob, handjob, footjob, and blowjob options... you can ask one of the girls to give you a blowjob and they will usually turn down the idea, then chose the middle option of "begging / please"... a lot of times they will say "can I give you a handjob instead?", accept it then do some off hand action with them or just keep pressing continue until they get slightly aroused, then chose the shift action option to get the blowjob or titjob that you wanted. Which gives you easy amount of inhibition and obedience.

Also whenever possible get them a dildo and gift it to them. I believe it gives an easy +40 of every state. Though they get kind of annoying since the girls will always pull out a dildo and masturbate while you're having sex. So if you don't want them to constantly use a Vibrator or Dildo to show you how woefully inadequate you are, then don't give it to them.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
For anyone who is curious about the I love you thing I found that is was usable with Rogue after you been dating her for a good period of time. She will speak about the relationship and the option to say it will come up to say it. if you say it to her during this time if you love isn't max out but close to it the remaining love will max out and she won't run. Not sure about the others seeing as I haven't tried it with them yet.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Actually from what I saw if you give Rogue the books her points go up by 150 for each one. Not sure if this can happen at anytime or you have to have a certain amount of relationship point with her but that is something I noticed with the book and rogue.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Actually from what I saw if you give Rogue the books her points go up by 150 for each one. Not sure if this can happen at anytime or you have to have a certain amount of relationship point with her but that is something I noticed with the book and rogue.
Yes, you are right, depending on the level of relationships, it can be +150 for each book. Just when the relationship and so high there is already a book is not really needed. And when relationships are just developing (there is agreement on gifts), then you can get +50 for a book.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Android 0.983c

alternative links
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip Rogue-Like-0.983c-win.zip (133.68 Mb)
file Rogue-Like-0983c-linuxtar.bz2 (88.56 Mb)
zip Rogue-Like-0983c-mac.zip (89.79 Mb)
apk RogueLike-0.983c-Eng-release.apk (61.41 Mb)
So, what does this update changes? I recently downloaded the one before that has the pool and Laura sex scenes

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
So, what does this update changes? I recently downloaded the one before that has the pool and Laura sex scenes
This is the same version 0.983c as it was before. I just added alternative links and the current version for android. About the changes already written in previous posts. All changes relate to fixing bugs, and the work is not yet complete.

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Could somebody tell me where the saves for this game (and generaly for Renpy games) are located? I had an old version of this game and this new version reads all the saves from there and I wanna clean up.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Could somebody tell me where the saves for this game (and generaly for Renpy games) are located? I had an old version of this game and this new version reads all the saves from there and I wanna clean up.
Save all the games on Renpy (WIN) can be found along this path
C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
There are stored save from all versions including remote games.

They are also duplicated in the game folder itself (but only those that were made during this version of the game).

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Save all the games on Renpy (WIN) can be found along this path
C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
There are stored save from all versions including remote games.

They are also duplicated in the game folder itself (but only those that were made during this version of the game).
Just a shortcut for that:
WIN+R (to open the execute popup) and this: %appdata%\RenPy
will get you right there... :)

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Just a shortcut for that:
WIN+R (to open the execute popup) and this: %appdata%\RenPy
will get you right there..
Yes, you can simply copy the path (C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy) and paste into the explorer search window(or something like that) and press enter, it will also move to the desired folder. The path is therefore called.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
All this talk about gifting books and clothing to raise their levels... why give them that when you can just give them the "good o'le D" like I did. I literally maxed out their levels by just going on a 30-50 day threesome orgy sex spree with all of them as soon as I encountered them and got their phone numbers. The only time I gifted them something other than a good fucking was when I gave them a vibrator to get the last couple of points since most sex actions stop giving an points ones you get to around 700.

As Hellsing Abridged Alucard said, "Get that bitch a cannon. Bitches love cannons."

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes