EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
asdasd.png

Overview:
You are a new Mutant who has the ability to be immune to all other Mutant powers including the girl with the deadly touch Rogue. She's intrigued and susceptible to your influence so you can either play nice and show her the love she's been missing or train her to be your lap dog.​

Thread Update: 2024-03-07
Release Date: 2024-02-29
Developer: Oni
Censored: No
Version: 1.5k
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Variables:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

2020 Version

Extras: CHEAT ENABLER* - CHEAT MOD* - CHEATS* - PRIME MOD AIO*
Semondemon thanks for the links!
* These unofficial ports/extras are not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Rogue-Like-3.png Rogue-Like-4.png 1480683710984.jpg 1482878258914.png 6ca6a1 (1).png 1482975393799.png 77ac7dde5a5d8fd9cd92ebae89416e88e1bf13d06b32a198aae675ccf0b0ca4f.png Captureefefeftt.jpg 8.png bandicam_2017-04-23_12-47-44-722.jpg Captureefefefef.jpg Captureewfwefwefwef.jpg Capturegrrgrgrg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Posting so people can keep up to date with my mods. The latest version of my mod will be in the OP.

EDIT: Cripes, it's been four years since I posted this. I've written a script that will automatically enable my old cheat mod. Check it out here.

Last edited:

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Oni's just released version 0.966c.
Windows:
Mac:

Haven't modded them yet, I'll give 'em a go soon. I'll see if I can't get the cheat menu working a little more organically like my cheats for SuperPowered. No promises though, I don't want to be spending hours and hours just making a bar draggable.

Also @Thatguy there's a typo in the thread name: It's Rogue-Like, not Rouge-Like. Can you change that? It's a very common misspelling and it drives me crazy haha.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Oni's just released version 0.966c.
Windows:
Mac:

Haven't modded them yet, I'll give 'em a go soon. I'll see if I can't get the cheat menu working a little more organically like my cheats for SuperPowered. No promises though, I don't want to be spending hours and hours just making a bar draggable.

Also @Thatguy there's a typo in the thread name: It's Rogue-Like, not Rouge-Like. Can you change that? It's a very common misspelling and it drives me crazy haha.
I've updated the thread title plus added your links to the OP, tyvm again SLDR :)

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
lol, I am getting a bit slow at doing this, i literally just checked his Patreon and got the download info and then came to the site too post and it's already here. As for the typo, I know the correct spelling due too this game and auto-correct loves reminding me when I slip up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fly'earth

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
As is, the game doesn't have to have Kitty or any other characters and it could qualify as a standalone title. Here's where I take issue, Oni is first and foremost an Artist and his Patreon page's updates reflect this and that in itself can be a slight issue. His overall goal is to spread his art and the game is a side project that he's asking $1 a month for a monthly update but there is a chance at no update that month other than a status update to the game and it seems to be affecting his artwork side as he didn't update anything regarding his artwork for a few weeks while he worked on adding Kitty to the game and editing the UI to include her and we really didn't get any info from the 8/9th to around the 27th as to what was going on. So for the most part I think Oni is dealing with trying to learn how to make the game (doing a good job of it) while juggling other commitments such as Hentai United and his other tiers that don't just reflect the game and that's gonna either kill the game after Kitty is successfully implemented (sex scene is supposed to be missionary) or until he at least finishes off the additional position scenes for Rouge and maybe Kitty that he is supposed to do after Kitty is added.

Reactions: Fly'earth

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Can someone edit the OP and link to my Mega folder instead of linking the individual cheat builds? It'll help clean up that clutter of links and you don't have to update it since the folder link stays the same.

Anyway, I revamped the interface to be more organic like the SuperPowered cheat builds. You can drag the meters at the top to change their values and the money and level cheats are found in the inventory now since Oni is using the Rogue icon to switch between Kitty and Rogue's stats. Hopefully nothing's broken.

I'm also running into tons of errors while trying to compile the Android build, so no ETA on an Android version for now, sorry.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can someone edit the OP and link to my Mega folder instead of linking the individual cheat builds? It'll help clean up that clutter of links and you don't have to update it since the folder link stays the same.
Done :)

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
Tyvm :)

Anyone have a changelog ?
From the dev -

1. Ok, so unless there are some unexpected showstoppers here, this should be a more stable version of the previous build, correcting any immediate bugs that people pointed out in it. I'm still working behind the scenes on additional new content, but today's won't have anything that wasn't in 0.966c, it should just fix a few bugs, like with entering Rogue's room, with Rogue showing up during the Kitty scene, stuff like that.
  2. Btw, I changed the conditions for Kitty's scene so it won't launch if Rogue's in your party, which should have been a condition in the first place. ;)
  3. One thing I'm working on is trying to resolve some of those bugs that happen when you load an older save game. I think I'm onto a fix, which won't be in this build, but will make the next one and should correct many of those errors. If you do get errors loading old saves, let me know what message is popping up. I usually only need the line directly above where it says "full traceback," and never need anything below there (sometimes the several lines above that can matter, but I'll let you know). I don't expect to support saves that go back to the ancient versions of the game, but I hope that I can make it so that saves will be stable from here on in, I don't want people to have to start from scratch with every build, especially if I'm going to be making it slower to level stuff.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes