Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
RLE_SM_Cover.jpg

Overview:
In-game mod for Rogue-like: Evolution
Multi-mod displays in-game walkthough, adds through stat screens, modified choice text boxes and more planned.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer.​

Updated: 02/21/2022
Game/Creator: Rogue-like: Evolution / Oni
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v.997d & v.996b
Game Version: v.997d or v.996b
Language: English

Features:
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it remembers the descriptions of your current loaded save and it allows you to escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations).
  • Adds in-game walkthrough highlighting menu choice character stat changes.
  • Add character stat screens via the character chat menu giving exhaustive stats of the current character in focus.
  • Wider menu choice boxes to accommodate extra text of walkthrough.
What you can expect: The walkthrough will not give outcomes to all choices. There just isn't any way to write a 100% guide due to there being RNG (random number generation) variables and other compound statements that calculate outcomes. It is what it is, a guide to help you understand just how many of the choices will change stats before selecting and/or how degenerate the result.

I've used an acronym naming convention to save space in the walkthough as follows. The four main stats are color coded to resemble the in-game colors for each to hopefully make it all more cohesive.

Lv = Love
Ob = Obedience
In = Inhibitions
Ls = Lust
ApvlChk = Approval Check
VarChk = Variable Check

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Download Versions:

RL SM beta2.jpg RLE SM Stat4.jpg RLE SM Stat5.jpg RLE SM Stat6.jpg 1635965744421.png
1635986465747.png
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
My question would be whether this will require an update for each version. Because as we all know, each update comes with like 8 versions due to bugfixes per usual. So each and every change in letter in the ABC will break it?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
At the Storm introduction scene the increased size of each choice due to the second line that show stats makes some of those choices inaccessable.
screenshot0001.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Semondemon

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
At the Storm introduction scene the increased size of each choice due to the second line that show stats makes some of those choices inaccessable.
View attachment 1241698
Thank you. Will push out a fix for it as I've already added some more features. Appreciate the heads up....that's a lot of choices, lol. Regards.

Edit: dang it, that's an issue. I may have to pull some info on that screen as even reducing font size doesn't achieve the goal. Give me a bit to chew on it. If you need immediately, drop the attached into your game folder, it removes the WT from that scene only leaving the rest of Storm WT as is.

Last edited:
Reactions: doujin1

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Update: multi-mod v2 will be pushed out soon (hopefully in a few hours). I cleaned up quite a bit of it (remember there's over 3,400 choices so it takes more than a little effort). New stats in the stat screens and consolidated the stat menu to be more cohesive and improve aesthetics. I'm still adding more to the WT but need to push v2 out soon since I found a few errors in my code, nothing huge just minor but bugs nonetheless. Regards.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Updated mod to v2! New and improved!
  • Stat menu consolidated and includes even more stats (added "Girl likes Girl" stats)
  • Stat menu now has "Switch to" which allows you to select another girl in focus and view her stats. When you exit the stat menu the girl that was originally focused in the chat scene will regain focus so it's completely seemless.
  • Cleaned up the walkthrough, fixed some minor bugs, and added even more info)
Enjoy. I'm still working on fleshing out info for even more choices, stay tuned. Regards.

Last edited:

TodorokiShoto

Oct 9, 2017
So I am trying to use the mod but every time I extract it into the game folder it doesn't prompt an overwrite of anything and when I try to open the game this pops up instead as an error
While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'F:\\Games\\Renpy\\Projects\\Rogue-Like - 0.994/game/Emma_Chat.rpy', 1622639013, 509) is defined twice, at Emma_Chat.rpyc:4 and game/Rogue-like Evolution 994f - SanchoMod v2/Emma_Chat.rpyc:4.

TodorokiShoto

Oct 9, 2017
So I am trying to use the mod but every time I extract it into the game folder it doesn't prompt an overwrite of anything and when I try to open the game this pops up instead as an error
While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'F:\\Games\\Renpy\\Projects\\Rogue-Like - 0.994/game/Emma_Chat.rpy', 1622639013, 509) is defined twice, at Emma_Chat.rpyc:4 and game/Rogue-like Evolution 994f - SanchoMod v2/Emma_Chat.rpyc:4.
I have found out what i was doing wrong finally and it worked

Last edited:

highlander00

May 15, 2017
will this mod ever be compatible with the cheat mod?
From what I've read and what I've tested, they are compatible! SLDR modified his script to change only files that this mod won't touch, and, in his thread someone modified his code and the approach, just adding new files instead of changing them, therefore, making it even more compatible!

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
how to change values this displays? alter seen list, finish count, traits
Good evening. This is not a cheat mod, it is an info mod. If I may suggest SLDR's cheat mod as it works with my mod then you get both info and cheat if that's how you'd wish to play. See game's OP for SLDR's cheat mod. Regards.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
will this mod ever be compatible with the cheat mod?
Indeed it's always been 100% compatible. Both mods do different things so you can use neither, either, or both to customize your experience how you wish. I have done everything possible to not interfere w/ SLDR's mod and we've communicated together so as not to step on each other's toes. I have not 100% tested but it should be all good to go. Regards.

hfxufxytfxxygf

Jun 15, 2021
Good evening. This is not a cheat mod, it is an info mod. If I may suggest SLDR's cheat mod as it works with my mod then you get both info and cheat if that's how you'd wish to play. See game's OP for SLDR's cheat mod. Regards.
doesnt do those things, whats the point of just technical behind the scenes info then? the console commands dont even list how to interact with those tags

trapmint

Oct 24, 2017
Indeed it's always been 100% compatible. Both mods do different things so you can use neither, either, or both to customize your experience how you wish. I have done everything possible to not interfere w/ SLDR's mod and we've communicated together so as not to step on each other's toes. I have not 100% tested but it should be all good to go. Regards.
well, i installed this mod following the instructions, then applied the cheat mod and only the cheat mod worked, the options from the menus were longer though. Then i tried installing the cheat mod first and then this mod and still nothing, the i tried installing this mod, then the cheat mod and re-aplying this mod agan and still nothing. then i just installed this mod on a fresh copy and it worked, but the moment i add the cheat mod it stops working.

Maybe i'm doing something wrong? i'm doing what the instructions say.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote