sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Hey im sorry but its been 6 months what happened to oni?
I mean, if you want to know...
Rogue-Like Next Girl, Illyana?

13 hours ago
Ok, the next next girl poll is coming up, and I figured I would add a few more options, since we were down to only two. Of the ones I have planned, I figured if I didn't add Illyana first, there would be a ton of "how about Illyana?" posts, so might as well bite the bullet.

This is Illyana Rasputin, sister of Colossus, friend of Kitty, mutant teleporter and also demon princess. She has a soul sword, and while I don't think I'll go fully "Darkchylde" with her, I will probably at least give her horns some of the time. I'll figure that out. Her personality is relatively deadpan, kinda cynical, but also pretty spiky.

I'll introduce another girl soon, and then we will do a poll to choose between the four current options.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
What about the runner-ups of the last poll? When is he gonna give us Wanda?!
I'll introduce another girl soon, and then we will do a poll to choose between the four current options.
Since Betsy and Doreen are implemented from the last poll, Lorna and Wanda are the 2 that's left with that poll. Illyana + those two + new girl = 4. Guessing that's what he means by "current options".

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes