Rockers88

Dec 27, 2022
But won't Megan be the girl of the latest x-men movies? the lapdancer? I think. Doesn't the sketch remind you of something by Jean?

For Illyana I am alienated. It's like a mix between Trixie Tang of the Fairly OddParents, a cheerleader and the blonde girl from Gravity Falls whose name I'll never remember. It's weird. Not bad but weird

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Guess I'll hang on your diks boys, 'cause I'm with you:HideThePain:
View attachment 4063752
Nope.
But won't Megan be the girl of the latest x-men movies? the lapdancer? I think. Doesn't the sketch remind you of something by Jean?

For Illyana I am alienated. It's like a mix between Trixie Tang of the Fairly OddParents, a cheerleader and the blonde girl from Gravity Falls whose name I'll never remember. It's weird. Not bad but weird
What? And the girls name is pacifica from gravity falls i mean. Illyana acts nothing like trixie tang mate. Ilyana is cynical which can be off putting for most people. Id know since im one myself.

Reactions: Dr. Coom

Shadexshade

Mar 17, 2020

The one from first class ? Pretty sure her name was dragon fly "looked it up, it's tempest ?" Different character. Imo first class isn't latest "compared to new mutants and whatever the newest phoenix movie was"

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
The one from first class ? Pretty sure her name was dragon fly "looked it up, it's tempest ?" Different character. Imo first class isn't latest "compared to new mutants and whatever the newest phoenix movie was"
Technically, wouldnt the lastest be Deadpool and Wolverine?
There were 7 X-men on it.

Shadexshade

Mar 17, 2020
The deadpool movies belong to the Fox X-men though, DP & W its very much a sequel to both Deadpool 2 and Logan.
First 2 Deadpool movies yes, DP & W is Disney - marvels first x men movie "as much as they weren't calling all the shots for it "

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 153 Votes