Cheat Mod Ren'Py Rogue Like: Two steps forward [v1.5] [GAB]

Oniichan

Sep 23, 2017
Powershell unfortunately closes after a millisecond when it opens.

I've been using this fine back in my Win10 PC, but now I'm on a Win11 rig and it just closes immediately lol

YFeyn

Mar 12, 2017
Powershell unfortunately closes after a millisecond when it opens.

I've been using this fine back in my Win10 PC, but now I'm on a Win11 rig and it just closes immediately lol
Same issue, only that I did not even swap Win versions, just stopped working for some reason, tried downloading the new version of the game (was on 1.51d or e and am now on f) but still just immediately closes.

rogertytyfuuy

May 8, 2021
Same issue, only that I did not even swap Win versions, just stopped working for some reason, tried downloading the new version of the game (was on 1.51d or e and am now on f) but still just immediately closes.
yeah it is because on windows devices the execution of a powershell script is not allowed by default for security reasons. to avoid that you need to open powershell normally via the store or your app list (it should open something that looks like a cmd command invite) then you need to copy paste the script in the command invite. if you dont know where to find the script just copy paste the content of that .txt file

Last edited: