VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rolando Dumbo? [v0.032] [Abdul Kumpain]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bgovaloffice.png

Overview:
The president of the US wins his second term election. He had brought in great changes throughout his first 4 years, and is looking forward for more. In fact, he is in a secret mission to bring down the US' global dominance. He is not even the man he claims to be, but a highly trained agent. However, he is informed that the plot is about to be discovered and the mission's resources are depleted. The agent and player, Rolando Dumbo, must make an important choice. Will he distance himself from failure, and rule the world? - With lots of fun ;)

Updated: 2018-03-05
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.032
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Remake of this:
Staff Note: Do not turn this into a shit show. You have been warned.

Installation:

Change log:
Download:
PC:
Mac:

melania0right.png wife0centre.png yanet0right.png

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
Ahh- a "parody" game based on the real-life Russian agent currently inhabiting the oval office? Hopefully the MC doesn't look like the ridiculous jackass who currently masquerades as president. If I had to play as a rotund orange with a terrible comb-over, I'd find that pretty repellent.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Images and plot, makes me not really want to touch this with anything covered in 10 condoms, and several hundred anti-virus tools.
I was a little hesitant to upload this but to be fair you can always argue 'different strokes for different folks"
That being said this isn't my cup of tea but I am sure someone will enjoy it.

Abdulkump

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
I don't wanna give too much away, but the protagonist has no connections with Russia, but with two other countries. Sorry about the art, but without supporters it's gonna keep being amateur.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
When I look at these paintings, I think that the maker was a impressionist painter.
Eyes hurt from brightness but out of curiosity I check what is inside

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
This actually could be hilarious. It's currently super short and not worth your time, but could turn into a balls to the wall bit of nonsensical fun.

xymander

Dec 9, 2017
I give anything one shot at least, but I might not be trying this. I do kinda like the retro feel of the cg's but the brightness needs a severe tone down.

Johnny Derp

Aug 7, 2016
When I look at these paintings, I think that the maker was a impressionist painter.
Eyes hurt from brightness but out of curiosity I check what is inside
They're not paintings, these are pictures with brightness and saturation fucked to the max with an outline filter. These kind of projects make me wish Patreon had some kind of quality control.

Reactions: ahdunno

Abdulkump

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
I give anything one shot at least, but I might not be trying this. I do kinda like the retro feel of the cg's but the brightness needs a severe tone down.
Have you tried turning the brightness down? Or do you think I should just do that with all the pics?