Seeking role reversal femdom games

Bartukk

Dec 11, 2017
I'm looking for a game where a female with lower status than you doms you, either only in bed, or in general.
It can be a slave, a maid (but your own maid, not a cosplay), a secretary, heck even a student, etc.

I've played some (which i don't even remember the names of), but nothing that really satisfied me.

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
There is Boring Days that lets you submit to maid and secretary, its not fully complete yet but still worth to give try
And Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms that lets you corrupt your maid to be domineering but its fully text based.
Please tell me if there is any similar game, they are my favourite.

Bartukk

Dec 11, 2017
There is Boring Days that lets you submit to maid and secretary, its not fully complete yet but still worth to give try
And Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms that lets you corrupt your maid to be domineering but its fully text based.
Please tell me if there is any similar game, they are my favourite.
Thank you for your suggestions, I've played Boring Days and it was quite good for an HTML game, I'll check out Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms, but i don't have high hopes since it's text based. There was a very low quality game that was based on your slave domming you, but it was very low quality and I've forgotten it's name, but it does exist on f95zone.

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
Thank you for your suggestions, I've played Boring Days and it was quite good for an HTML game, I'll check out Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms, but i don't have high hopes since it's text based. There was a very low quality game that was based on your slave domming you, but it was very low quality and I've forgotten it's name, but it does exist on f95zone.
The enslavement war?

Sander87

Dec 14, 2021
im looking for the same thing! its so hard to find. Enslavement Wars is really good with its theme and story...
but the graphics and writing is not very good...
there must be other good games out there with the roles being swapped suddenly...

Reactions: egosga

Bartukk

Dec 11, 2017
I found a game that lets your maid dominate you, it's a bit extreme at times and the MC is a full on 100% beta towards any woman that touches him. It's The Prison 2.

Reactions: egosga