Seeking role reversal // revenge tag similar to estate dominate or blossom of pleasure

Good idea?

• yes

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Hey guys,

1st,
I'd like to know if it's possible for tags to be added. If it's how do I go abt it?
I mean if I'm looking for a femdom only game, I can include the femdom tag in the search and exclude the maledom one and vice-versa.
But, if I'm looking for one where we start with femdom settings (Ig it could also work with some of the female protag games with maledom settings) and end up pulling a UNO reverse lol. Well let's say you are in for some deep searching between all the only sub/sissy games (not that I have anything agaisnt them), the ones that have both femdom and maledom but are still not really in what I dare call ROLE REVERSAL / DOMINATION REVERSAL (TAG) lol... If smn think he can come up with a better, more precise name I'm open to suggestions...
Plus, I think those games are rare enough.

I think the REVENGE TAG could also be a great plus. I mean given the amount of revenge stories there are, I think a lot of ppl like those. Honestly do I even have to explain what I mean by revenge lol...
I mean there is a certain satisfaction in seeing the one who thought was the apex of the world, the one who think of you as servant to her being "forced" to crawl at your feet. Idk, I just find the idea arousing and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Those 2 can work well with each other but even alone. I mean there are already a lot of revenge stories on this site, just not a tag to associate them with... Role reversal is more on the kinky side of revenge ig.

2nd,
I want to know if you guys have some recommandations for me (preferably renpy VN even rpgm) games that enter in the role reversal categorie.

THX

Last edited:
Reactions: Juicy Blueberry

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
For turn the table from femdom to maledom:
Karlsson's Gambit(Male MC in a femdom world slowly gaining powers)

For revenge:
Reunion (MC take revenge on his bitch stepmom I think)
Insight of You (The best hatefuck game on this site)

Maybe my list could help you if you want more games in those types:
https://f95zone.to/threads/games-in...dominant-or-wicked-women-being-fucked.182756/
THX dude. It's kinda hard to find those also bro I made a suggestion in the tag recommendation thread. Could you support the initiative by liking it or/and quoting saying it's a good idea lol.
So that game like those become easier to find here :

Don't mind the way the message is written. I'm just copy-pasting smt I wrote b4 I was aware this thread existed damn. The thread was named :
Honestly, I was lowkey thinking I wouldn't be able to find anything for a long time so yeah,

THX

Reactions: Juicy Blueberry
Oct 6, 2023
THX dude. It's kinda hard to find those also bro I made a suggestion in the tag recommendation thread. Could you support the initiative by liking it or/and quoting saying it's a good idea lol.
So that game like those become easier to find here :

Honestly, I was lowkey thinking I wouldn't be able to find anything for a long time so yeah,

THX
Definitely man, I already support your initiative by both liking and supporting it on the tag recommendation thread.

Reactions: Johan_0000