Seeking Romance focused incest game

Erostraus

Jan 21, 2022
Im interested in finding more romance focused incest games. I been through alot of them here my favorites in this moment are:
Single Again https://f95zone.to/threads/single-again-ch-2-clever-name-games.46941/
Haley's Story

Im not JUST in it for the sex i want good romance. Im not really down with games where i have grind for 30+ minutes just to move on with the story. Story driven narratives is the key here for me. Id be fine with games with virtually no choices too even though i like the feeling of making decisions in the game. Thank you for everything and please provide links when possible .

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
Well maybe "My New Family" is something you looking for.
After a breakup the male MC moves to his mother who "abandoned" him as a child.
MC meets his halfsisters (one is a catgirl and the third will appear later)
You can start a romantic relation with your oldes half-sister who is wanting to share you.
You can get in a loving relation with every family member including your half sisters, mom, grandmom, aunt, cousin and their friends, but don't have to. The girls all wing to share you so multiple relatio s are possible (harem) but you can also concentrate on the girl you like Most and don't get in relations with the others.
Game is still in development but have a good story and hours of fun reading.
One of my favorite games, maybe also because "my" half sisters are all gingers snd o e is even a catgirl xD

Erostraus

Jan 21, 2022
Well maybe "My New Family" is something you looking for.
After a breakup the male MC moves to his mother who "abandoned" him as a child.
MC meets his halfsisters (one is a catgirl and the third will appear later)
You can start a romantic relation with your oldes half-sister who is wanting to share you.
You can get in a loving relation with every family member including your half sisters, mom, grandmom, aunt, cousin and their friends, but don't have to. The girls all wing to share you so multiple relatio s are possible (harem) but you can also concentrate on the girl you like Most and don't get in relations with the others.
Game is still in development but have a good story and hours of fun reading.
One of my favorite games, maybe also because "my" half sisters are all gingers snd o e is even a catgirl xD
I love My new Family. I havent quite finished it but its one of my favorites so far.

Reactions: TRMxFALCON

Erostraus

Jan 21, 2022
The girls faces may seem a little wierd but the story is fucking gold. You should definitely try it.
its not necessarily their faces, they are unconventional but i wouldnt say bad, its more the body proportions are strange to me. again it reminds me alot of one piece.

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
I'd say that the story in LOML is also not perfect. The younger girl is just way too naive, to me it almost has a feel that the MC is taking advantage of that (although of course it is not at all explicit in the writing).
I like Lockheart's games in that way, in particular Avalon and Petal Among Thorns. The author devotes a lot of attention to the heroes' feelings, thoughts, doubts and psychology. I like that the heroes speak through how they feel about themselves and each other. And even the youger people in those stories are very well reasonable and mature in their thoughts&feels.

Erostraus

Jan 21, 2022
I'd say that the story in LOML is also not perfect. The younger girl is just way too naive, to me it almost has a feel that the MC is taking advantage of that (although of course it is not at all explicit in the writing).
I like Lockheart's games in that way, in particular Avalon and Petal Among Thorns. The author devotes a lot of attention to the heroes' feelings, thoughts, doubts and psychology. I like that the heroes speak through how they feel about themselves and each other. And even the youger people in those stories are very well reasonable and mature in their thoughts&feels.
Petal Was my second VN and Avalon was AMAZING. i still have to play the finished version of PAT and cant wait for the next game in the rose garden series.

Reactions: kilobananov

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
I'm interested with PAT bro. Can u provide me a dl link pls? Tia