4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
The green dot completely missed the 3 fishing net, I've have to walk around multiple time to find it, Also did you find dark grass anywhere ? I can't seem to find the Prayer Tree that they're supposed to grow near
on the second isle there are i believe 2 great trees that are kind of like landmarks.
you will find dark grass there.

Reactions: Kak99

DeseoRabbit

Aug 8, 2020
Also did you find dark grass anywhere ? I can't seem to find the Prayer Tree that they're supposed to grow near
It's on the second island. Look for the biggest tree (yellow leafs, on a hill, right next to the bamboo forest)

Reactions: Kak99

dkao12

Nov 16, 2018
Cultivation + Adult Content game?!

So when do I get to see the infamous lines in almost every cultivation manhuas? "You are courting death!"

Can I call my local residents "ants" and "trash" lol

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Cultivation + Adult Content game?!

So when do I get to see the infamous lines in almost every cultivation manhuas? "You are courting death!"

Can I call my local residents "ants" and "trash" lol
There's no fighting... yet but yes adult content

TaparP

Jul 15, 2017
I don't like this ending game
This game cannot select slot save game
If you not interact with heroine, when affaction is 100% [5 hearts], you cannot play interact scene again (for now)

Last edited:

molinaalexis

Dec 11, 2022
The language can be changed to English, I used google translator with the camera and there is an option to change in the main menu, options

dkao12

Nov 16, 2018
So I did a little bit of tinkering using a memory reader since the game's save(which I don't know where it is) is in Hex. You will need to use programs like Cheathappen's Cosmos or CheatEngine to find the right addresses. If someone provides me where is the save file location, I can upload a Day 01 cheated save file for everyone to use(no guarantee).

Try to find the address with the same value number as your current money then sell/buy something and remember the increased or decreased amount of money. Lock in that address and test by changing the value to a new number.

Here is a screenshot of my success, made the entire grinding for money gone.

Test.png

Last edited:

dkao12

Nov 16, 2018
Also a tip to get decent amount of money the legit way:

Try to upgrade your tools to Copper or Silver. All three copper tools would require total of 60 stone, and silver requires 60 copper to exchange with the miner.

You need to mine a lot of stone for this and use it to exchange with the big man after the first bridge is repaired.

Then upgrade the Sales Cabinet to the next level and then look for specific plants that have increased mark up sell price.

Gather those plants and finally sell through the Cabinet, depending on your strength(stamina), you can earn around $800-$1200 on 106 stamina without using food or bath.

Last edited:
Reactions: l1224141
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes