Identify Romantic Incest with Girlfriend Renpy Game

Lenn144

Jun 30, 2019
Hello.

I remember a renpy game that I played sometime in the last two years, can't remember exactly when.
It had a fairly cute story, MC returned to stay with his family after being away for a few years, returning together with his girlfriend. He has a younger sister and a mother. I don't remember the father being in the picture.

As the story progresses the MC finds himself romantically interested in his mom and little sister and the relationships continued to evolve with the girlfriend being mostly oblivious at first.
If I remember correctly, in the game it's hinted that the girlfriend will eventually be approving of this incestuous scenario if it continues to develop, as she has a little bit of a lesbian incestuous history of her own.

The girlfriend got along with MC's younger sister really well, and I definitely remember some yoga scenes with the two together.

Hopefully it's enough to identify the game. I remembered it by chance after quite a long time of not playing it, and was just wondering what became of it thus far.

Lenn144

Jun 30, 2019
Ooh it is, thank you! Can't believe I missed it multiple times while looking for it

And an update coming later this month, good timing to remember the game :)