Seeking Romantic lesbian omegaverse

Nov 27, 2018
Omegaverse TL;DR:
Alpha - dominant leaders, may be possessive, female alphas cannot get pregnant but can impregnate.
Omega - tend to be submissive and discriminated against, male omegas can give birth.
Beta - normal people.
Every X months omegas go into heat and emit pheromones making nearby alphas horny or sex-crazed (can be suppressed with medicine). An alpha can bite and mark an omega during heat to make them their partner, and if the omega later violates the bond it will cause them pain, illness or death. Or there may be a destined bond between an alpha and an omega making them irresistibly attracted to each other once they meet, possibly against their will.
Or anything not explicitly that but ticking enough boxes.

I'm mostly interested in the relationship dynamics this provides when thrown on top of an otherwise normal romance. No forced sluttification or "horny time, everybody fuck now" as the sole focus, please.

Games, comics, novels, anything is fine.

I already read and . From games, the closest thing I can think of is Lilith's Throne but I don't think I'll live long enough to see the story get anywhere.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I've seen and played a few gay omegaverse games but I don't think I've ever stumbled upon the lesbian version...
Would be a nice, refreshing change to a game like this.

mcnv

Jul 15, 2018
Omegaverse TL;DR:Or anything not explicitly that but ticking enough boxes.

I'm mostly interested in the relationship dynamics this provides when thrown on top of an otherwise normal romance. No forced sluttification or "horny time, everybody fuck now" as the sole focus, please.

Games, comics, novels, anything is fine.

I already read and . From games, the closest thing I can think of is Lilith's Throne but I don't think I'll live long enough to see the story get anywhere.
Does it count if I tried to make one?

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Sounds like something I read recently

Also not sure if bdsm theme fits, but try it