Seeking Romantic slow build-up 2D games where you fall in love with the girl (Like Pact with a Witch, Nowhere Girl)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I've played a lot of the favorite 3DCG games on here, and liked many of them. However, recently I've started investigating some of the 2D games here, and I am surprised at how much I've liked some of them despite the less photo realistic graphics. My favorites are the slow burn, romantic games, and of the 2DCG games I tried I really liked Pact With a Witch and Nowhere Girl. I like the more VN style, rather than the grindy style like Summertime Saga where you need a walkthrough or lots of time clicking around to figure out how to progress in the game. Does anyone have any recommendations for their favorite building up romance style games with a male protagonist like Pact With a Witch or Nowhere Girl? There seem to hundreds available with high star ratings. Does anybody have any favorites where you fell in love with the girl :)?

Last edited:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Primal Instinct - here you are already married and if you choose the wife route, you got alot of awesome romance/intimate/love moments and scenes with her
Alexandra - very slow pace with the main girl focused on romance and teasing
Haley Story - same as above but she is your twin sister
Thinking about you - same as above but she is your sister
There are some more with slow pace romance but sadly abandoned :(

Reactions: Flat

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Primal Instinct - here you are already married and if you choose the wife route, you got alot of awesome romance/intimate/love moments and scenes with her
Alexandra - very slow pace with the main girl focused on romance and teasing
Haley Story - same as above but she is your twin sister
Thinking about you - same as above but she is your sister
There are some more with slow pace romance but sadly abandoned :(
dacris, Thanks for the suggestions. All of those are great games, and some of my favorites. However, I am looking for more of the 2D, hand drawn style, since I think I've discovered most of the 3DCG games like this, and I wanted to see what the 2D games are available that I've been missing.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The game I'm working on right now, Love of Magic, is tilted quite heavily towards romance and relationships, especially for the primary love interest. It's a sandbox, but not grindy, and all the romance action happens based on the progression of time (though there's additional side-content you can unlock through the sandbox movement).

kevin1206

Sep 21, 2019
Seeds of Chaos, is such a good game for you since, in the plot you are captive and has to do the dirty work for devillish people being a loyal husband and high morale man, but can you remain the same after all that, or be corrupted in the way... Thats your choice