Flash - Completed - Rondo PunyuPuri -School Hentai Animation- [Final] [Tinkle Bell]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Abryxn

When people say old but gold, this is absolutely a true statement.

You have to consider that for the time this animation was made and its enduring quality of the work that this is an absolute wonder of a "game," if you can call it that. This is a very sweet but short 3.5 scene viewer.

There are 4 total girls you can see in a scene previewed by a short comic (the second comic has a shorter scene without variants) that go into the actual scene with individual girls. Being futanari is an absolute plus for this work, and the excution is extremely well done both by today's standards and even more so when the game was originally made.

I would absolutely recommend giving this a download and taking a look at it. It's well-made, compelling, and a visual treat.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

latrop16

Old but gold.
    It's a scene viewer, but it's really hot and very well made. Sounds, animations are good and can be tuned up or down. More games should take an example of it.

Pro tip: Maximize the window or go into full screen, press right click and select "Zoom In".
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Furabia

The best game featuring futanari characters, second to none. It is ranked at the top due to its amazing art-style and animations.

It has stylized animations that were not only insanely good for its time, but still hold up today without much effort, seeing as there aren't really any competitors for this unique style.

The scenes all feature futanari on females, and the futanari are of the type were they are transformed into one, so they aren't permanent. This also means that they aren't full package so if you're exclusively into that this may disappoint you. There is a good amount of different scenes, and while the variation is nothing impressive, what is there is polished well enough.

Sound design is decent overall. There are some nice orchestral scores to set the mood and the game is entirely voiced over (japonese only). The voices tough are a mixed-bag but it's something that you'll only notice if you know some japonese, or if you dislike the japonese tradition of over-voicing during the sex scenes.

The story isn't anything special; it's just there as an excuse to the fap-fest, but in this case that's a good thing as it is short and decent enough so asto carry you through the scenes.

I think the main problem with the game (which was also notable at its release) is the engine that is uses, which as far as I can tell is some kind of flash based, which by now is severely outdated. The main issue being that the engine and UI is clunky overall, and the scene controls and saving are kinda weird.

Those minor gripes don't get in the way of enjoying the game tough, and even for non-futa fans, it is worth at least a quick play-through just to see the amazing art-style and animations.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Eleum Loyce

Although the total size of this "game" (plays more like a movie with some visual novel elements) is pretty huge, I'm glad I decided to download it. The animations are absolutely superb and the overall production value is through the roof. I wish there was less futanari but it fits the story very well. Translation is very well done and every character is super sexy. This is honestly just a work of art.