Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
That was your problem with the game ? Dude is trying to make a living and is a pretty straight up guy... honestly if people wanted the sharing to happen that badly, thats the one dude I would let Dee fuck around with !!

The creepy is how the dad is treated like the hero of the story saving Dee from Lucas (that guy was a rapist asshole), only to steal her form her mother and then try to share her with motherfucking Martin !! Yeah everytime I take my daughter to work and my cowerkers say what a cute young girl she is I immediately think to myself "hmmm that must mean they want to bang her, I should not let them compliment her".... Ohh wait no, people compliment other people's kids as a show of friendliness, not cause they want to fuck their kids !!

I think Hobo Santa here is going to go down a far worse route than DmD dad went, he will truly be a despicable sumbitch LOL...
It's better to leave the game earlier than to be invested in it and you will not be disappointed because you never continued playing it

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
There is nothing wrong with a guy being older - but we're having 100 years old hobo. Did anybody ever saw how older guys take care of their appearance? Michael Douglas? Or some classic stars like Jimmy Stewart? But no - it's more realistic having Pervy Santa than someone normal.

And about Personal Assistant? FFS, I never saw the more hideous protagonist.

But, we all know both games are, in fact, about creepy old grandpas enticing lolis with sweets...
No offense but you really think most old people look like Michael Douglas? Harsh truth is that most 60+ people objectively look ugly as hell because that's how our biology works. Men in certain (usually financial) circumstances can look fairly attractive while women can't regardless of anything. Not to say most young men looks just mediocre at best so when they got old it's not really helping them to charm young hotties.
It's just a matter of setting. It's still much more natural setting than those family fuck fests yet some still find it more offensive to have ugly protag (even if that makes sense - he's also handicapped in PA) with fairly creepy but still normal objecties over some random asset bloke without any human-like qualities.
Yes, this game is about creepy old grandpa and a young girl - main picture is enough to show it. Dunno what to talk about if someone doesn't like the setting.
Its not about being old... Ignazzio , plenty of MC in some games are old, or not super handsome... but suspension of disbelief can only stretch so far...

If the dude was in his 50's like (Joel, James "our Fate", the tool protag from IR, the dad body fun guy from Midlife Crisis) people would be onboard... but when you toss a 90 year old man ??!?! I mean maybe some of them can still pop boners, but from the ones I been around can barely move their fucking legs, let alone gyrate their hips... no way in hell are they in "fucking" shape meaning they can actually have sex...

As for the Personal Assistant MC, dude is Lenny from Mice and Men, a disgusting creature you honestly dont want to see procreate and damage the gene pool...
Suspension of disbelief is such a weird argument here when most of the games on this forum makes 0 sense if you're looking for a realism. Here you just have an old guy who has this young girl in his house and wants to bang her. It's basically a vanilla and is completely realistic (if not for a girl being a naive retard and grandpa being able to hack her computer). Yes, a lot of oldies can't do it anymore but plenty of them can. My 20 y.o. colleague told me lately she was groped by some 60+ granpa when she was shopping and he was certainly able to make it work. I seriously think people who immerse themselves into MC too much find it offensive to have ugly MC.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
No offense but you really think most old people look like Michael Douglas? Harsh truth is that most 60+ people objectively look ugly as hell because that's how our biology works. Men in certain (usually financial) circumstances can look fairly attractive while women can't regardless of anything. Not to say most young men looks just mediocre at best so when they got old it's not really helping them to charm young hotties.
It's just a matter of setting. It's still much more natural setting than those family fuck fests yet some still find it more offensive to have ugly protag (even if that makes sense - he's also handicapped in PA) with fairly creepy but still normal objecties over some random asset bloke without any human-like qualities.
Yes, this game is about creepy old grandpa and a young girl - main picture is enough to show it. Dunno what to talk about if someone doesn't like the setting.

Suspension of disbelief is such a weird argument here when most of the games on this forum makes 0 sense if you're looking for a realism. Here you just have an old guy who has this young girl in his house and wants to bang her. It's basically a vanilla and is completely realistic (if not for a girl being a naive retard and grandpa being able to hack her computer). Yes, a lot of oldies can't do it anymore but plenty of them can. My 20 y.o. colleague told me lately she was groped by some 60+ granpa when she was shopping and he was certainly able to make it work. I seriously think people who immerse themselves into MC too much find it offensive to have ugly MC.
Yes, most old people don't look like Michael Douglas - but, believe me, even fewer look like a hermit that didn't see another human being for the last 50 years.

And I'm sure Rythan25 didn't talk about perfectly healthy and still completely functional males of 50 or 60 years. The whole point is this hero looks like a 100 yo hermit Evil Santa.

But, you're right - this will have its public. There are far worse settings and games. But devs could have much more players if they just have some decent MC. But, hey - their choice.

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
Same bathroom as in Tangled up :)

Renders: seems good but average.
Gameplay: less good.
Content: none, yes a demo.
Sexual content: less than none and so it will be? The banner all you get?
Plot: She more or less rush to his house?

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hmm
Amy: i know, but i have no other place to live right now
Bob: i have a room - please come to my house - I am sure we can sort that out
Amy: Oh , thanks - I will be there in few minutes
Bob: See you

Seems, Amy tracked Bobs Location down during the call, naughty girl
;)
it was a setup.

its all parts of the plan...

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
That was your problem with the game ? Dude is trying to make a living and is a pretty straight up guy... honestly if people wanted the sharing to happen that badly, thats the one dude I would let Dee fuck around with !!

The creepy is how the dad is treated like the hero of the story saving Dee from Lucas (that guy was a rapist asshole), only to steal her form her mother and then try to share her with motherfucking Martin !! Yeah everytime I take my daughter to work and my cowerkers say what a cute young girl she is I immediately think to myself "hmmm that must mean they want to bang her, I should not let them compliment her".... Ohh wait no, people compliment other people's kids as a show of friendliness, not cause they want to fuck their kids !!

I think Hobo Santa here is going to go down a far worse route than DmD dad went, he will truly be a despicable sumbitch LOL...
I don't think I played long enough to encounter Martin but everything else I agree.

Reactions: Rythan25

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
5 20 and 100 dollars for a guy that cant get it up, no sex content hahahha. Sorry but out of all the greedy devs like skull. Slonique. This dev may be on another level :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

About dmd i have always played it and the sharing is optional, i dont like sharing my girls, the only thing u cant prevent is a kiss to the friends daughter and that made quit his patronage, when a dev start getting corrupted better to hit him with no pledges, still the game is playable vanilla.

Last edited:

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
he must be rendering on a 486 to take 2 years. either that or one render a day. my system isn't the best of the best but i can render 4K images a lot faster then one a day LOL. just saying.
the story is a little bla also i quit after the first save point, just wasn't feeling it .
the renders are well done but the models are basically stock.
he has a good concept but i think more story development,better models and maybe a MC that does not have one foot already in the grave would help a lot( older man younger girl is all good dut this guy looks like if he even sees a boobie he will keel over dead from a heart attack.
and censoring a demo with a black jiffy marker not only is an isult to the players but to himself. It destroys any immersion to the game if it had any in the first place.

anyways my rant is over :)

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes