Cheat Mod - Ren'Py - Room For Rent - Walkthrough Mod [v1.16.2] [NightTrain]

1. 5.00 star(s)

colween

This mod is just great!

I completed the game with it, from the beginning and it saved me a lot of time and frustration.

I really like the fact that it can be enabled/disabled.
    Just using colors to guide the player is the most efficent way in my opinion.
    I hope you'll make some other mods like this one.

You've gained a big fan, thank you!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

One of the best Mods i've ever seen. Without this mod, the game is nearly unplayable due to horrible grind.
    This Developer really cares about and updates his mod really soon after the game is updated to new version.
    Also the support of the dev after having issues is excelent. Never seen a dev looking into save-files of other players that fast, just to help them to continue rather than doing other stuff.
    I just wish other Developers will notice and take this as an example (both: mod itself and the dev behind)
    KEEP GOING like that!!!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Lgn332

Sometimes you must trigger one event in one location, day and hour and it might be your only event missing
    With this mod you can skip senseless grindig.
    A must to enjoy Room for Rent.
    Great work NightTrain!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

LIsexAddict

Really big improvement over vanilla game. If you are tired of clicking on every single room, every hour, of every day so you don't miss the new unknown event in the washroom on Tuesday at exactly 1400 then you must have this MOD! Great work!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

AbrahamFroman

This Mod allows the player to see whether an event will move the story forward. It sounds simple enough, but it is easy to fall into a routine and miss an important event.
    Without a doubt, this Mod makes the game more enjoyable to play. Genius!