2.10 star(s) 24 Votes

Vazont

Sep 17, 2018
As I really feel like playing a 3D H game and Koikatsu sunshine seems to be not even more of the same but, I was wondering if this one is worth playing, the reviews seems a bit discordant, perhaps I should just download Sims 4 and mod it but even that one tend to have its sex disconnected from the gameplay's main loop.

Is the gameplay enjoyable?
The free-h mod is ok and models looks good, but the uncensored mod is very bad for now. The story mod is terrible.

• Sad
Reactions: septacycell

MB79

Jun 15, 2020
REMOVE all CARDS from female/male version
copy only RG MADE or download cards
insert/save 2 cards for test load
if use hs2 cards - paste 2 hs2 cards per game session only onside folders

HS2 not work well cause many cards use custom mods and sliders,
wait until mods out .

- cards from game inside a website
- scenes from game inside a website

play game
I actually came back to edit my post saying that I got it to work by removing all cards and loading; after that I added two cards and it worked, then dumped my HS2 folder into it and it works fine now. Sure, because the sideloaders aren't in this game many cards don't work so have been removed but they do all load at least, and very quickly.

ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
i wish someone created a mod that allows to register more created characters in the story mode like koitaku,
it's like it limits the gameplay having to replace the original characters and not be able to add more instead

stuka01

Jan 2, 2019
I actually came back to edit my post saying that I got it to work by removing all cards and loading; after that I added two cards and it worked, then dumped my HS2 folder into it and it works fine now. Sure, because the sideloaders aren't in this game many cards don't work so have been removed but they do all load at least, and very quickly.
The link didnt work...
Even with me using VPN

Jul 1, 2018
Are the graphics better in this vs hs2?
Because they always got great quality images, but whenever I try vanilla or modded they always look so disappointing, graphics wise.

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
Are the graphics better in this vs hs2?
Because they always got great quality images, but whenever I try vanilla or modded they always look so disappointing, graphics wise.
Not much difference comparing to HS2, just better post-proccessing and less lowpoly. The perfomance is worse btw

pengpeng17

Jan 25, 2022
you guys think this game will catch on? i uninstalled hs2 and all my mods for this thinking most people will play RG instead, but it seems people say they are gonna skip this game and stick to hs2 until the next new illusion game. i guess i jumped the gun on this one

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
Friends stops
to stuff the thread with the same stupid questions,
Why are there no mods, there is no wideslider, uncensor is buggy .....

90 pages of this fully with the same crap
MR Betterrepack already gave his statement at the beginning why this is so
https://f95zone.to/threads/room-girl-r1-3-illusion.124692/post-9078012
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So don't cry around, take what is there,
Or have fun again with HS2 and Ai-Shoujo

FullDeckard

Jan 27, 2022
you guys think this game will catch on? i uninstalled hs2 and all my mods for this thinking most people will play RG instead, but it seems people say they are gonna skip this game and stick to hs2 until the next new illusion game. i guess i jumped the gun on this one
I haven't uninstalled RoomGirl yet but I have moved it off my main machine onto a removable SSD, in the hope that, one day, this game might actually be, like... good, and fun. Which right now, it isn't.

To be honest I don't really ever think I'll come back to it. HS2 is still fine and I'm so glad I didn't just remove it immediately.

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
Room Girl Cheats v0.2 Alpha

Simple cheater for Room Girl. Also known as trainer.
First release, right now only allows to control the character Stamina, Money and also the game's Room Points.
Cheat at will!

Installation:
Download the plugin file (`RG_Cheats_v0.2.zip`), extract `BepInEx` to the game folder (where `RoomGirl.exe` is) and overwrite if asked.

Download:

Changelog:
v0.2: First public release
View attachment RG_Cheats_edit.mp4

shinobi505

Nov 17, 2022
Hi. I'm new to this game and didn't have any experience with Illution games.
after playing for a while, turns out there's no "my" character, I can control all character.
So my question is, did I have to micro managed all of the character? let's say I'm just interested at 3 or 4 character and only playing/controling their life. what will happened to the rest of the character? did they still "grow" or progress randomly or they just "stuck"

FullDeckard

Jan 27, 2022
Hi. I'm new to this game and didn't have any experience with Illution games.
after playing for a while, turns out there's no "my" character, I can control all character.
So my question is, did I have to micro managed all of the character? let's say I'm just interested at 3 or 4 character and only playing/controling their life. what will happened to the rest of the character? did they still "grow" or progress randomly or they just "stuck"
As far as I know you can just stick with one character and the rest will just get on with their 'lives', but you might find them having relationships you hadn't planned for them. When I was still playing I just set up the areas I wasn't likely to use with characters I didn't really care about, and stuck with one location for the most part.

Trying to control a full town of people is way too much like work to be fun.

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
I have the game installed and running fine figured out how to create characters is almost identical to AI.

is there an english version or a setting for making the game in english? or a mod? so far mine is all Japanese.
thanks in advance

glt1000

Dec 2, 2019
I have run the Better Repacks for a number of years now with no problems, but with this one all I get is Japanese as well. Even after explicitly selecting English in the launcher. Has the game and character maker not been translated yet? Or is there something else I must do beside installing the BR version 1.3?

Any help is appreciated.

trevorzucchi

Sep 6, 2020
Hi everybody. I'm still stuck at "converting data from". I tried to delete all the thumbnails in the chara's folder but it still don't boot. Any suggestion?

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
Room Girl Cheats v0.3 Alpha

Simple cheater for Room Girl. Also known as trainer.

New Version Highlights
Added a new Cheats window in the character Status menu.
Added an option to refill the stamina automatically.
For more info, see the Changelog.

Installation:
Download the plugin file (`RG_Cheats_v0.3.zip`), extract `BepInEx` to the game folder (where `RoomGirl.exe` is) and overwrite if asked.

Download:

Changelog:
v0.3:
Added a new Cheats window in the character Status menu.
Added an option to refill the stamina automatically.
Added a close button.
Added a Spock button (open cheats window).
Animation now matches the respective menus.
Cheats window now don't get on top of character names
Fixed bugs in sex scenes.
Fixed bugs when characters leave the scene.
Complete code overhaul, resulting on many, MANY bugfixes!

v0.2: First public release
View attachment RG_Cheats_edit.mp4

SanTolich

Nov 1, 2019
I have run the Better Repacks for a number of years now with no problems, but with this one all I get is Japanese as well. Even after explicitly selecting English in the launcher. Has the game and character maker not been translated yet? Or is there something else I must do beside installing the BR version 1.3?

Any help is appreciated.
Yes, connect to the internet.

datto

Nov 21, 2021
Creative work are mostly done in HS2 as there are variety of mods. But I still keep RG. It's size is not relatively huge compared to HS2. And I'm trying to simplify the game by duplicating male characters. Boss in one premise could be the same person as a client for another premises. Janitor and cleaner could be the same person. Student and fanboy could be the same too. And anyone could be duped as the patients in clinic.

2.10 star(s) 24 Votes