1. 5.00 star(s)

Using123

one of the best games ive ever played, def 10/10
    cuteness? check
    nice cg? check
    good voice acting? double check
    multiple routes? multi check
    refreshing hameplay? check

would love to have more from it, as i really enjoyed it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MrBlue42

Imo extremely well written little romance. Just wanted to check it out real quick and ended up playing through it in one sitting. It manages to be both super sweet and very hot. Also the UI and the whole phone setting are very well done.
    Subjective cons: Didn't like the addition of her friend and would have liked a bit more exhibitionism. Also the voice acting was a bit too intense for me. Found myself reaching for the volume knob everytime she came.
    All in all, really fun game! Looking forward to playing new game+ to find out what I missed.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

liebunny

Polished enough, but short and shallow. The text-based system is cute, but also frustrating since "realism" demands that you wait several seconds between messages, I guess. Unfortunately, that gets tiresome pretty quickly.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

eightbitgirl

A refreshing look at the visual novel format by making it more about sexting. Overall this was an enjoyable experience and I had a lot of fun with it. I'm also glad that the devs adding more functionality by making the audio be in a gallery
  5. 5.00 star(s)

azzfd

Short game, that masters it's genre, and understands what are it's limits.

The whole concept of the "phone game" is very restrictive in what flavors the game can have, and this game understands it, so what you get is a lot of solo play, some exhibitionnism and some lesbian.

The game also understands that this concept cannot fill an entire ambitious game, so it's short.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

BurgerGal

Great game especially for your first in this SMS genre. Art is great, voice acting is great, and the dialogue is fantastic, although i wish there was some video content Rosa and her friend would share in the form of short animations or something but i understand the expense of adding it especially on a first game. Highly Recommend for anyone who likes short and cutesy VN and a little bit of variety of paths. I replayed it twice after my initial playthrough to see all the content and i enjoyed each playthrough. Hope for more sequels/similar games with longer stories and more in depth choices, other girls, fetish paths and just deviancy in general. Also would love more secrets, emails, minigames, etc. Easy 9/10 but rounding up to 5/5 for here.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

salvya

The game has that Unity game look that you wither love or hate. I do like the gameplay a lot and the art is ok. I'd would have liked if they did more with some characters but it's good to have a game that's actually completed.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

StrayArtrist

Great game!
    There are 3 ways to end the story and i think that talking and interactions with the heroine is well made. You get from her photoes, audio DMs and emoticons xD (cat eating fish is awesome).
    Dialogs make sense in most of the cases and after finishing the game once you have option to get faster DMs.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

HorizonZer0

A fun take on the VN genre, with lots of cute art .
    Playthrough was about an hour with the option to continue with different routes.
    A must recommend to those that enjoy this style of gameplay - simplistic but provides well in quality
  10. 5.00 star(s)

darksonic200

This is a game I have been looking for; for quite some time. Similar to eroblast waifu and you actually get the lewd you deserve. Fantastic art, Well written, Chill music. Wish there was more routes, But still very much enjoyed. Highly recommend for people who like this style of game.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Desaito

First session of like 1 hour, this game look incredible.
    I will love doing this game multiples times to see all art and can't wait to see how it will advance.
    I 100% recommand it if you like sms type game