• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report system will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.
    Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.
    The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT
    Thank you for your patience.

VN - Others - Completed - Rosehorn [Final] [LowDevious]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Juicy Blueberry

Really decent game. Fantastic adult visual novel! Some ppl might dislike the drawing, but I really love it. Really turned me on and love the rough sex part. Wish to have more game that art style similar to Rosehorn
  2. 4.00 star(s)

blitzwing23

I'm going to agree with a lot of the former reviews. It is a shorter game, but definitely worth your time. The art is overused, (same scenes over and over), but the story is well written, even if the English is less than great. The Choices do seem to matter after I played it twice.

I only fault the author for the art. The story, direction, and world building is top notch. I look forward to this Dev's next game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

abconline

Let's be real, the art for Rosehorn is ugly. The Renpy-wannabe-engine is clunky. The English is clumsy. The lore is weirdly deep for such superficial in-game usage. The true ending is super rushed (you have a big plan drawn up in one scene, you see it come to fruition in the next). Yet the game is strangely erotic when played. I guess this dev really understands what makes domination click with people like me. Kudos to you sir, I was to give this game 3 stars, but you did get me horny playing it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Kuzero

The art, bad engine (or bad dev, not sure who to blame) and bad english makes it impossible to give it a 5 star rating.
    Aside from that, it's a nice trainer with mostly compelling characters (except goblin girl which was boring imo). A decent freedom of choices even if I feel like it's a bit tedious since not always clear what they do, and often you kinda lose control over the characters since it seems based on a point/morality system. So even if you just chose "I absolutely won't do this", if the point says that you will do it, the character will happily do it.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

tunknownusert

The game was overall pretty good. Only a few complaints. The game engine itself isn't as robust as renpy is. Save files are limited to a max of 5. Also the audio settings only have on or off settings for volume. Could use more preference settings for users.

As far as the content goes, it's pretty good. I like the ability to pick the other characters responses based on the MC's actions. Kinda a neat idea and seems to be implemented pretty well.

The art while not the best, it has it's own charm which kinda grows on you as you play more.

The animation was rather poor but it was the creators first game so I give him a pass on this as he put in the effort at least which is nice to see.

4/5 would recommend trying it out.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Flame2112Fire

A short and sweet game with some good writing and graphics that grow on you. I gotta say, it's actually very surprising how much care the game has when it comes to its lore about the world's history and its gods. You wouldn't expect a game that looks like this (no offense), to actually have real storytelling effort into it.

If looking for a nice and quick game, this is it.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

mrttao

I greatly enjoyed this. I found the artstyle to grow on you, at times it looked cute. Also the sex is animated (a few frames)
    The story is great, it is a VN with a few choices you can make to reach one of 5 endings.

I found the dominating part to be especially sexy. And the true ending path of the emperor has a nicely cunning MC which is nice for a change.

Pacing was good too, didn't feel rushed nor drawn out. The training part was automated rather than being a numbers go up game.
    The engine is like renpy but not nearly as good. Gallery is pretty broken. Grammar is pretty good, only found few errors.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

TLDR:
    Shit art, shit and sad imitation of Renpy in which this trainer is made... but.
    Quite, quite awesome writing.
    Writing alone makes this game worth playing.
    Really good power play, could use a bit of proofreading though but worth it anyway.

So if you like dominating, this should be a lot of fun for you to read. :cool::coffee:

Have fun pervs~