3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
1ass34.jpg

Overview:
You are a detective investigating a missing persons case, some girls seem to have simply vanished and with the case becoming colder and no real leads it ends up in your hands. Your wits land you a solid lead and after following it you arrive at the strange Rosewater Manor. After a rocky start with the beautiful blonde Lucy Hale, you soon find most of the girls in the house but there's a catch... They seem to believe that they are witches and that they are being haunted by a demon that wants to use them for his own gain.
One of them also claims that their power comes from the erotic and that it helps them recover their magical power. After several strange things happen you start to believe them, you are all trapped in an area around the house, unable to leave but for now you are safe... Or so you think. Things soon take an even stranger turn...

The game is full of interesting turns of events, a captivating story, lots of mystery and of course a very exciting erotic side. There is a lot more to say about it but I think you're already tired of reading so go ahead and give it a try, see for yourself.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-23
Release Date: 2023-05-10
Developer: Daniels K
Censored: No
Version: Episode 10 Final
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras:
- Multi-Mod - Italian Translation*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1ass10.jpg 1ass12.jpg 1ass34.jpg 1ass43.jpg 1ass68.jpg 1bss21.jpg 1bss93.jpg 1bss104.jpg 1bss132.jpg 1bss135.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Pine Falls, Stranded With Benefits, Lancaster Boarding House...

Since as most Daniels-K projects, the MC is more interested in banging bitches than actually starting a solid relationship w/any of them. Probably another story with an engaging start but a disappointing ending, anyway... Time to go build up your own Harem.

In the absence of good evidence to take, our intrepid protagonist, found better places to investigate. :sneaky:

1bss135.jpg

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
3dcg, male protagonist, big tits, mobile game, censored
drew-scanlon-white-guy-blinking.gif

Edit:lol no wonder the overview sounded similar to another game, this dev is the one from Dusklight Manor.....

Well,it would be interesting to know the future tags and if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or forced by plot.

Last edited:

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
CENSORED is for FREE for the public,
UNCENSORED is for Patreon patrons, only.

Hope that puts most confusion to rest.

Just to clarify, because as expected there STILL seems to be confusion:
I fully understand this is a Piracy site, I'm just explaining the Version TAG,
this would be like a Beta/Final/Test Build type suffix.
Wait for the Uncensored version to be shared here guys, not that complicated....

UPDATE:
For those facepalming, this post no longer makes sense because they eventually removed the "Censored" tag and have since uploaded the right version.

Last edited:

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Daniel's K!!!! Oh my god, I won't even start this game. Every game so far has been damn good at the beginning, but towards the end this DEV manages to ruin every game he makes and creates a hell of a disappointment. At the same time, these games contain things that make me angry, so I don't want to annoy myself for nothing.

Last edited:

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
For the life of me I can't understand why Daniels K is doing censorship now... I get encouraging people to join patreon but I mean this isn't really the best way to go about it as it only leaves a bad taste in people's mouths. It would be a bad idea from a new dev to do it... For someone who has been around as long as this one though I just can't imagine what he's thinking.

BladeTurbo

May 4, 2021
The devs games imo have a strong start but lack luster finish. I felt that for pine falls and I saw more of it in other games from reading reviews.

Reactions: mofonistik

VV1NST0N

May 1, 2018
Pine Falls, Stranded With Benefits, Lancaster Boarding House...

Since as most Daniels-K projects, the MC is more interested in banging bitches than actually starting a solid relationship w/any of them. Probably another story with an engaging start but a disappointing ending, anyway... Time to go build up your own Harem.

In the absence of good evidence to take, our intrepid protagonist, found better places to investigate. :sneaky:

View attachment 1981011
MGA was his prime for me sadly. Writing was (beside the ending) so good. Pine Falls felt like your average harem simulator with nice renders

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes