3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Not trying to rain negativity on this work. I think it's a great game with really good potential. Imagine an actual indie game being on par with what Illusion pumped out a decade ago during it's golden days. I respect that some people want to enjoy a simple exhibitionist genre. Maybe thats the extend the dev himself wants to put an end to. By all means, if I end up not liking it i won't be touching it anyway, so i don't see why people have to remind me or others with "don't like it, don't play it" because that's a given.

But as others had shared it's really limiting and wasting it's potential, it can be so much more. It can be start from exhibition, and slowly to prostitution and then corruption. Ending it as it is is like baking a cake but only eating the cream. Just my useless opinion that isnt even worth a cent. Do as you like dev you don't owe anyone anything.

Jaguar26

Roshutsu Developer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2020
Jaguar26
The current build is very bare-bones and more of just a teaser imo. But, I'd be interested to see where this goes in ~6 months of dev time.

As the great Yahtzee said, "focus on the core game-play loop." At the moment, the core game-play loop is 'run around, strip, masturbate, don't get caught too much.' I don't think this alone is enough to carry a game.
It's missing something. Perhaps a harder challenge? Make the enemies harder to predict and give them more abilities, such as 'turn head' and 'use ears.' Then add a counter skill to the PC such as 'walk slowly,' and 'throw distraction coin.'
Things like a story, character customization, and a progression system are good to have, but not as essential as a solid core game-play loop.
It's a tough balance between adjusting the core gameplay and building up the game. The former is more important but the latter is more noticeable. I do plan on making some adjustments to the core gameplay, including making the AI more challenging.
But one thing that would be nice would be some S/M yuri femdom scenarios with petplay where the she takes the mc out for walks.
This isn't entirely out of the question.

D

Deleted member 3189752

To the DEV:
Nice game,
don't let the haters put you down ...

What I missed (when playing the pre-new-year game) was some clarification, what each of non story mode "missions" objective is. EG, what should you do when streaking - what do those "blue zones" mean? And in story mode I miss the story really. All other things: mechanics, detection modes, hiding places, atmosphere ... are great. This game is generally a sort of a 3rd person shooter, but it's just you trying not to get shot, haha.
In the future it would be great to have another "maps". On some places it is kind of counterintuitive where you can get through and where not.

ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
Lovin' what you've done so far, Jaguar. This could be the holy grail of exhibitionism games if you keep at it! The setting, atmosphere, and one of the too-few exhibitionism games that doesn't devolve into a rape/sex-fest. The folks complaining just don't understand what exhibitionism is really about, but you seem to, don't let them change your goals, there's plenty of us quieter folks that want to see it come to fruition :)

My only suggestions for now:
  • More outfits obviously :D Some risque'er than others, think Gyaru progression style that gets skimpier over time, or the best thing: body paint that looks like normal clothing
  • Having the option to shock/scare the NPCs rather than have them bee-line for you once they see you - this ironically goes against the whole non-sex thing; them running at you implies incoming sex before the fade to black from "dying"; maybe over the long term, you can create multiple reaction-sets for npcs to randomly have, e.g; this guy is straight-laced, will act shocked and leave; this other guy will be surprised, try to continue what he's doing but take a peek; then another option is the lewd but polite type who, if seen by them, they'll watch from a distance and keep your score/arousal going up without dropping your health/risk bar. It's way hotter to sneak up behind someone, masturbate, and have them turn around to go "HOLY CRAP" and rather than die before you can react, she finishes, collects herself then can run and won't necessarily be chased or game-over'd for being seen by the right personality types.
  • Can you make the camera movable during masturbation? A huge chunk of it for me is not only seeing her do it, but seeing people nearby while she does it, not necessarily even seeing her do it, though that helps as stated above :D
  • Not everyone might like it, but the option to pee either at will, or in certain locations, is a similar risk-builder, you're never more vulnerable than while doing that and it's even more embarassing to be caught like that, the animation could lock you until it's finished so it's high-risk but maybe high-reward. Obviously it would be optional and disableable if you added it at all.
  • Eventually, the option to be clothed but underwearless and/or wearing noisy vibrators that arouse suspicion, but don't out her
  • Some poses/animations to get bonus points/multipliers, e.g; legs apart and double-peace-sign, or walking while holding up the skirt, etc.

Thatonecrow

Nov 2, 2018
The fact that being caught doesn't lead to a sex scene and that the main point of the game is to try and be stealthy is something that really pushes my buttons (In the good way).
One thing I don't think I've seen in any previous comments is the lack of ability to crouch, I think that would be a nice little addition as you could hide just below fences and walls etc.

Reactions: keff

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
After trying it out, this does look promising. It'd be interesting if there were female NPCs you could interact with during a daytime phase or something where you can slowly convince them to become exhibitionists like you. Maybe they could put up certain type of exhibitionist "requests" on the internet and you could accept them via the laptop, or perhaps use the laptop to watch videos they uploaded of themselves after becoming exhibitionists. Though I understand you need to focus on the primary gameplay loop for now.
At any rate, I wish you the best of luck with your project.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This is it. This is the dream.
A 3D game about exposing yourself, with clothing choices and clothing physics.
I agree, no sex necessary. Frankly I think sex ruins the vibe of these kinds of games.
We all have opinions. I like the idea of her being "punished" after being caught. "I won't turn you in if you do me a favor." lol
That's just me.

Reactions: Crome18

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Jaguar26
I got a visual glitch for the new version (black dots in fixed positions, not affected by camera rotation or gameplay):
streak.png
Bug shows up in any game mode, but not in the apartment.

Info:
Win 10
2560 x 1440 windowed full screen, vsync on
(Changing the graphics settings doesn't fix the glitch)

Edit:
switching to a lower resolution fixed it.

Last edited:

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
Never thought I would see an exhibition focus game in 3d exploration form. usually, games like this run on rpgm.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Jaguar26
Customization Wish list:
1. Pubic hair options
2. Hair cut + color options.
3. Color change on clothing
4. Breast sliders? Ass size slider?
5. Nipple shape + color options
6. Thin/thicc/muscles options. loli/teen/adult/milf presets?
7. More bondage clothes (Shimbari robes, cuffs, ball gag, nipple clamps/piercings, ankle cuffs, etc).

Keep up the good work!

3D_Adict

Oct 18, 2020
why is the alpha 3 versions Censorship greyed out ?, but works when changing clothes . modded the girl texture slightly giving the girl brown eyes, lip stick and pubes
Roshutsu.png

Last edited:

The3rdOne

Mar 17, 2019
Jaguar26
Customization Wish list:
1. Pubic hair options
2. Hair cut + color options.
3. Color change on clothing
4. Breast sliders? Ass size slider?
5. Nipple shape + color options
6. Thin/thicc/muscles options. loli/teen/adult/milf presets?
7. More bondage clothes (Shimbari robes, cuffs, ball gag, nipple clamps/piercings, ankle cuffs, etc).

Keep up the good work!
Also some toys might be an interesting addition, glad to see the game being updated regularly.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes