Unity - Onhold - Roshutsu [Alpha8] [Jaguar]

1. 1.00 star(s)

gdrocker

[Current Update: "Alpha 8"]

ro·shu·tsu
    1) [from Japanese 露出 / ろしゅつ]
    ㅤ exposure; laying bare; baring (e.g.: skin)​
    2) a game formerly about exhibitionism and the thrill of not getting caught, now about a girl who just gets really embarrassed (but ultimately doesn't care) about being seen by a dozen people in her otherwise all-male community​

...where did it all go wrong? There was such promise here—a decent customization menu, the ability to buy items and outfits with the points you earned from completing missions... the only thing the dev seems to have added is the number of NPCs, making it nigh-impossible to walk around without getting caught while scrapping damn near everything else. Good thing this "exhibitionism" game no longer gives a shit whether or not you get caught, as there's literally no repercussions for it; we've devolved into a walking simulator where you occasionally hear the most generic male VA say "Ehh?!" and "Sugoi!" while you casually masturbate in the street.

Go play Seleka—it's everything Roshutsu wanted to be, and so much more. I will never stop singing that game's praises.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

anarchia

Based on Alpha7 version.

hard to play one handed but a lot of fun for a bit! surprisingly immersive after a few min playing.

took me a while to learn that story mode is pointless as there's no story. scenario mode is the way to go.

the point system is weird and easy to cheese so it doesn't feel that rewarding to get completely naked (apart from a short lived thrill) when you can get more points by keeping your clothes on and flashing panties to an empty intersection...

sad that this game has been pretty much abandoned but it's clear it doesn't really have a purpose beyond running around some streets and stripping.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ShamusForSmut

[Review based on Alpha 4.1]

As I walk down shanty Japanese villages with their ever kinky populace, I happened to come upon a rather shapely gem by the name of Roshutsu. Through that, I felt compelled to do a review, despite the game being in the barebones territory of alpha-land.

In that I'll try to be as honest as possible, bias's currently is mainly what was mentioned above, anything I say at the moment is subject to change considering the very early stage it's in. Anywho, onto the review.

Roshutsu is a game about exhibitionism, plain and simple. You are the heroine, you like running around naked, and the thrill of it all is what drives you. Currently the game offers less than a handful of uniforms, most of which can, and will be, taken off to appease the orgasm bar where once running around town, you get yourself off and try to edge yourself to then get multiplier points to then have a hell of an orgasm, or even multiple ones. Try not to get caught or you're sent back home (hence game over, at least for the night). That's mainly the core of the game.

Why is this good though? Why the five stars for something that isn't done? Well, like most early access products, its unwise to put all your stars eggs in one basket, as who knows where the game will go. But as for what it's currently promising, where toys, outfits, story and maybe even perks to be offered down the line, it probably for the most part will dominate the exhibition genre in the near future.

As unlike most exhibition games here, this one is 3d. And as far as that goes, the controls (as far as movement and stripping), alongside framerate all feel smooth. And I'm not talking 3d with a VN tag slapped alongside it, instead, it's a semi-realized 3d game with movement, and things to do while not immediately crashing. That's amazing, and rarely seen on this side of gaming (I know it exists on this site, but like, Viktor Black is the only dev worth a damn on that end...and potentially this one).

The heroine also looks good, the core concept doesn't feel jank or half baked, and for the most part it's a game that has a great balance of feeling like a game while also having the core concept still be smutty, and deliciously lewd. No overtipping of either side. The only caveat I can say is that for those who like both exhibitionism and sex mingling together to eventually have a freeuse type of sim, well, unfortunately that isn't going to be in here. For the most part the dev said that sex of any kind (as far as I currently know) won't be featured.

As for what it currently offers now, you probably won't get more than an hour unless you really like what the skeleton of it offers. And even then, there really isn't much yet, more just proof of concept, and the bones still need the meat. Alongside that, with it being in alpha as well, expect weirdness, bugs, confusion, UI placeholding, other placeholders, things to radically change, and well, the usual for such a stage.

The only thing I can really critique at this stage and not feel like the alpha tag is weighing too heavily on my shoulders is what is going to be the punishment for the heroine when caught? I mean the game does end technically, but then you can just do it allover again easily the next night and not feel as though you lost at all. This is mainly more so a question considering that with the lack of sex, and story so far, there seems to be no real loss scenario/punishment for the player save for redoing the same gameloop again.

Overall, for the future's sake I decided to give five stars in hopes that it will hold up in the near future. Again, there isn't much of a game here, but what the dev has shown, it's going to be the game for this narrow genre. I only at this point wish the dev good luck, and hope to probably re-review this properly once it's at a stage where it's warranted. 5/5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

qawarwick

I like the idea. I hope the final game has more of a story.

Even if the assets are used from other developers I think this one has potential. The blindfold implementation was another interesting idea. The whole thing just needs more work.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

StickyB

Easily the most promising exposure/exhibitionism themed game I've ever played. Each update only makes it more and more fun to play and by the time the story mode starts getting implemented and progression is added, I think it will really stand in a league of it's own. Also extremely happy to see another exhibitionism game that's focused on the exposure itself instead of rape/sex.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

baubauzau

best game of this kind. it will be better if there was more masturbation poses

the 3d is good
    map is good too and animations look fine

I think that the possibility of just show one poses is limitating in a game in my opinion exelet. You have exibizionist content in 3d
  7. 1.00 star(s)

cooldude33

Looks promising. If the developer keeps at it, it could turn into something really interesting. Right now I can't think of any game that focuses on exhibition without the whole "get raped if you get caught" thing and also in 3D.

As of this review it's in an early alpha state, not much you can do in the game besides take off clothes and go streaking, but the developer and other posters have stated some interesting ideas in the comments that they might implement in the future.

2022 EDIT: Game seems to be abandoned and developer started another game. I no longer have faith that they'll finish this game and I doubt they'll finish the current one.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Sinnerspride

This has a lot of potential. The game holds together well, and even though it is somewhat bare-bones by virtue of being in Alpha, it is quite fun.

In the future, I'd like to see an expansion on the kinds of exhibition the main character can perform. Good examples would be wearing sex toys in public, flashing strangers, or seducing the wandering NPCs and applying the same "see but don't be seen" mechanic to having sex.

Regardless, the developer is currently actively updating the game and I look forward to seeing more come of it. :)