3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
The game has an interesting approach to exploration and optional activities but a bit too soft core for me. And if its too soft core then other things will no doubt be the same outside the game :sneaky:

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Very interested to see how this progresses, particularly in involving other kinks (such as self-bondage/bdsm in general) and the things the main character can do (or get done by ;) ) whilst out in town.

Reactions: TheDevian

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I think I preferred it before the new lighting pass. Everything seems too bright now.

Of course I know that the light-level has no effect on whether npcs can see you or not, but doing it in the dark adds a feel of immorality, like you were actually hiding.
With the new lighting it doesn't really feel like night-time at all, even if the clock says it's midnight.

Edit: Also, i've gotten wedged twice now trying to get through narrow passages. You need some sort of reset function to teleport you out of those, since you can't jump or anything of the sort.

Last edited:

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
is there a sex scene in this game ?
This is one of the (rather few) games where there's no sex scenes planned. Rather, it's focused on streaking and public nudity, stuff of the sorts. You won't be seeing your character getting fucked. (The closest to that may be if the dev adds toys aka vibrators or dildos or the Sybian, but for sure that ain't what you're asking.)

If you're cool with that, welcome.

Таскэ

Dec 23, 2018
judger
So here's the context behind the poll: I've been drafting a proper game design document--something this iteration was lacking. I had a design document for the previous iteration, but since changing the setting, a lot of it became outdated and invalid. In this new version, Rika plays as a delivery courier working for Aimi who now runs a online sex toy shop. Aimi warns her that a rival company has been harassing her couriers by stealing their clothes in an attempt to embarrass them off. Rika finds the idea of that to exciting and accepts the job. The new version of the game is about Rika going back and forth between Aimi's workshop and delivery locations around the level. Along the way, Rika has to avoid enemies and traps trying to steal or destroy her clothes, while avoiding being seen by pedestrians if she happens to be undressed. Rika will still attempt to finish her deliveries, but also find a bit of enjoyment from doing her deliveries undressed or naked. Aimi, seeing that Rika has a bit of a exhibitionism fetish to her, then tries pushing Rika to explore her fetish further, providing Rika with additional goals to complete on top of her deliveries. This allows Rika to become more comfortable being naked outside and even take enjoyment from it, though she will still get embarrassed getting stripped or caught. While on her routes, Rika would be able to find items. They can be found on the ground, left hidden by Aimi in caches, or purchased from a vending machine or convenience store (in which you visit naked). Items would help with her delivery routes, letting her overcome obstacles such as traps or protect her clothes. However her inventory space is limited and shared with any packages she's carrying, so you have to watch what you carry. In this new version, the tone is going to be shifted to a more fun ecchi anime style. For example, some rival company enemies would have a nudifier gun that damages Rika clothes or have little field drones to alert other nearby employees. Some of the traps they would set would be spray traps that damage Rika's clothes, turn them invisible, along with some obvious area fields (think the material emancipation grill from Portal) that will remove all of Rika's clothes. With this, the title of the game would be changed to "Exhibitionist Delivery Service | 露出狂の配達サービス".
This shift in direction is under consideration, but I want to hear your thoughts of it in #general! You can also reply with
:thumbsup:
or
:thumbsdown:
if you like/dislike the idea.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
It adds more gameplay variety to the setting, but it changes the tone from 'kinky girl exploring her fetish' to 'forced nudity' a bit, which... eh. Not so keen on.

Ideally, i'd like a less 'ecchi anime style' and a bit more realistic.
Take the current build of the game, make the night darker and a bunch of locations throughout town where Rika can interact with things. Climb over ledges, squeeze through narrow openings, crawl under a fence, hide under a ledge.
Minor moments where the protaganist interacts with the world to traverse the map.
All things, of course, look quite diffrent if she has to do them naked.

Plus, perhaps, a couple of environmental ecchi-spots, like location-based special masturbation options. posing on the balcony, sitting on the ground behind a short-wall while people wall up and down the street mere feet away. Rubbing herself on a metal railing or doing lewd stuff in the park-area.

If you do go for Exhibitionist Delivery Service, i'd still be interested, but one of the biggest draws here for me was that there's no external force making her get naked. She does it herself because she likes it.

Perhaps add a free-roam missions between actually delivery missions? To show that Rika will do this kinky stuff of her own accord if her work doesn't give her an excuse? With her slowly growing bolder and more confident in her kink as her job 'forces' her to go further and futher?

Basically, what I mean is... have missions where she delivers stuff on week-days, then have her go out on the weekend with a self-imposed mission to... complete some sort of challenge. Like traveling 100m with no clothes on, or to masturbate on her apartment balcony, or to travel from one side of the city to the other in a summer-dress with nothing under it on a windy day.

No traps, no ambushes. Nothing forcing her to be naked, just her own tendencies.

Then send her back to work again.

Jaguar26

Roshutsu Developer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2020
One of the reasons for the slowdown in development has been a lack of a solid plan. The game is still the same prototype it was a year ago; a fact that bothers even myself. I've been winging it under the false idea that "it helps get shit done," which does work to an extent, but at some point you hit a wall and are left wondering, "now what?" What exists now is a solid foundation, but the game is lacking in purpose and direction.

Quite a few details have changed since that announcement, but there are a lot of elements I want to draw from it, as I feel they lend themselves towards creating a stronger game. All the central themes and concepts I want to capture remain the same as they were from the start: public nudity, exhibitionism, ENF, streaking, no penetration, and consensual play.

Mar 17, 2019
One of the reasons for the slowdown in development has been a lack of a solid plan. The game is still the same prototype it was a year ago; a fact that bothers even myself. I've been winging it under the false idea that "it helps get shit done," which does work to an extent, but at some point you hit a wall and are left wondering, "now what?" What exists now is a solid foundation, but the game is lacking in purpose and direction.

Quite a few details have changed since that announcement, but there are a lot of elements I want to draw from it, as I feel they lend themselves towards creating a stronger game. All the central themes and concepts I want to capture remain the same as they were from the start: public nudity, exhibitionism, ENF, streaking, no penetration, and consensual play.
all good, take your time for the development and try not to overwork yourself.

Reactions: Banshee96

dragonwing

Oct 4, 2017
I must admit I'm a bit concerned about this girl's ability to live on her own. Look how short she is compared to the size of her furniture! Her shoulders are barely above the height of the kitchen counter, and she's completely unable to reach the upper cupboards. How does she even manage to cook a meal, or wash the dishes without a step ladder?

Other than that, I like the game so far :)

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018

Hey Dev! Are there any plans to add females in the game?

Reactions: OhDonna

mrnow19

Jun 7, 2021
The dev for this is pretty active on about the things he's working on, and this game is getting a significant overhaul. An entirely new environment, more character models, more clothes, an inventory system, a dialogue system. Oh, and character stats that will drive whether the scenario is ENF, exhibitionist, or casual nudity.

Pretty interesting stuff!

This thread could be updated since Alpha 6 has been out for awhile, but the only real change is the ability to rebind controls.

ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
Thanks for the update, MrNow...looking over his twitter has me even more excited now, the inventory system, the tweaks, a potential story mode and npcs beyond just back and forth default males? Yes please. I want this so bad but know nothing I do beyond Supporting him will speed it up, lol

Reactions: TheDevian
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes