RPGM - Completed - Roshutsu Playing Game 2 [Final] [nijiirononiji]

1. 5.00 star(s)

thewateroflife

Thought the scenario, escalation, and all was a a 4/5. Pretty short game. I do enjoy the exhibitionism tag with its Embarrassed Naked Females (TIL what ENF stands for), but I'll give it a 5/5. This one's got something that most other exhibitionism games don't have: respecting boundaries. Surprising thing to read on a review, yeah. There's no rape or any sort of penetration in this game, not even the slightest bit of someone else's bodily fluids land on her. It's brought up a bit near the end.
    "How about a bukkake?"
    "N-No."
    "o ok...can i stay and watch"
    "yeah.. >//<"

The townspeople aren't dumb. She's clearly getting off on losing her bikini. But they keep a respectable distance unless invited to come closer. Most other games go hard and it doesn't matter whether consent was given. Here, they play along—or fap along, even. The town's a safe space for you to intentionally let someone walk in on you peeing spread open on a toilet (note: no pee play, just giving a show).

All in all, 5/5 for consent. Well, technically the town didn't ask for it, but who would say no to a strip show?
  2. 5.00 star(s)

mysteryguy0091

Overall Review: If you like pure vanilla ENF and Exhibition games. This is one the best game that depicts the genre. I also appreciate that there isn't any H-scenes (as stated). Very wholesome, no unwanted touching/penetration and boundaries are respected as well.

Render: Great, not much to complain. The ENF scenes are great.

Amount of Content: Sadly it was short.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

rontantes

Excellent game in the exhibitionism/ENF genre. It is a bit short, but what is here is very top notch for that genre. I think the pool scenes might be the best part.

Only downside for me is that the girl looks too young.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

xeivous

If you are here for intercourse, this is not your game as the dev notes in the OP of this clearly stated. The most this game gets to is mutual masturbation in the later stages of the events offer by the game at the explicit request of the MC in a few events. Otherwise this is a pure solo content game and is very good for the small amount of content that makes up this game. It is a very wholesome experience in which the MC indulges in her kink and gets bolder and bolder much to the enjoyment of her audience. Which to me is a welcome departure from the exhibitonist game genre's norm of blackmail and victimization. Though if that is what you play exhibitionism games for over pure enjoyment of nudity and sexulaity in public, then again you'd be disappointed.

4/5, fun trip for the entire time. Tis only a bit short and limited in it's event themes having a handful of stylings. I also felt that the watersports content was far too self-contained to one event line so if that tag was important to you one way or another you now know that it's pretty easy to avoid with a bit of logic but also rather lacking in overall content on offer.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

cunning_linguist

What a disappointment. Main character is very cute, artworks is exceptional. Too bad there's no sexual content. I've played games with worse content, but the waste of potential here especially stings. This game is literally just a tease.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

James Boner

Such a promising game, yet disappointing...

I'll start with the pros:
    -Great CGs (at first...)
    -Sexy main character
    -Really small download (I mean, it's contain in 30ish mo, wth)
    -Great translation
    -The town, which is the only place you can be, is actually kinda nice, with decent amount of interactions with people. You don't get the "emptiness feel" about the town like in some other games.
    -Nice corruption system
    -No lags (that I've found of)

But what is absolutely RUINING this game is :
    -There's no touching whatsoever. The further she'll go is masturbating -_-
    You'll rape that space bar pretty soon since there's no skipping neither !
    -The game get repetitive real soon without the cake at the end of day.
    Ah, and there's no "return to menu neither" so you have to close the game and restart.

So yeah, I would have giving this game 5/5 without this last part, but the game is honestly just a complete waste of time in my opinion. I guess you can still enjoy if exhibition is your main kink and you don't care about the rest though. Good luck with that !
  7. 5.00 star(s)

fountain

Really a nice one. She's into showing off but is nervous about testing her limits. It's not like she's a deep character but she's not an idiot or so thin as to be transparent. The art is simple but good quality and consistently sexy.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

vallek97

Point of this game is to work different jobs to collect money, all while exposing yourself in different ways. You gain exposure experience while doing jobs and level up which unlocks more scenes.

Artwork is good but a little awkward sometimes. The town is pretty small and there are only a few different types of jobs you can perform. This makes the game a bit short but I still found it enjoyable.

There is a glitch or two with the translations but overall it works well.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

kaizoman

average. very average.

i didnt finish it but i got very far and from what i can tell its really mainly about the girl showing off and masturbating. theres no penetration or anything.

i have very mixed opinions about this because
    1: majority of town npcs have nothing to say. really only ". . ."
    2: who speaks to random town npcs? (apparently i do).

the town is very small and there isnt a lot to do.
    you job, you pay for 2 different costumes or entrance to other places.

you repeat the same peep shows over and over until you level up and then they advance in scenes (a bit).

idk how to say this, its really just a very average game. i would give this a 2.5 for beign so average, but the fact its that short and tiny, its a 2*

ik this isnt very helpful, but theres jut really nothing to say. what you see in the attached screenshots is literally what you get. nothing more nothing less.