2.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Oct 12, 2018
sooooo i dont get it , call me stupid but, what are the different downloads for exactly? its all prety substential in size.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
sooooo i dont get it , call me stupid but, what are the different downloads for exactly? its all prety substential in size.
Probably one download for each animation, for people who only want that, but that's a guess, haven't downloaded any of them.

Oct 12, 2018
Probably one download for each animation, for people who only want that, but that's a guess, haven't downloaded any of them.
Since the size is either super similar or straight the same iwas thinking DLC (but the complete confused me) or pokemon shenanigans , i dont think tis just one scene cuz that doesnt justify 500mb lol

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Since the size is either super similar or straight the same iwas thinking DLC (but the complete confused me) or pokemon shenanigans , i dont think tis just one scene cuz that doesnt justify 500mb lol
I don't know, last time I played the "game" was super short and with like 3-4 scenes. Though those might be DLC or something, yes

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes