RPGM - Completed - Rotton [Final] [ANKO LOAD]

1. 1.00 star(s)

aifman7

Just not worth your time in pretty much any respect. The translation is unedited MTL, the gameplay is uninspired and boring, and none of the h-scenes I encountered were even remotely exciting.

Skip this, even at 11mb it isn't worth the download.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Txxus

Art is pretty meh at best, horrible at worst. I like games where you can jump right into "action" and this is one, but that's all it's got going. There's not much else to say and I must admit I got annoyed after only 3 sex scenes and stopped playing, so I didn't play the whole game, but it didn't feel like it was going to get better any time soon.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

skaisher

art is alright and it's pretty easy to get to once you understand how. the problem is that the translation isn't great and it's not always clear where you need to go. it's tagged as animated, but that's either wrong or it wasn't working for me which did make the art a bit expressionless. overall not bad, not great. might be worth 1-2 hours, or just check the recollection room. also it seems I did all the scenes, but the succubus never gave me wings, i got them after going to the recollection room. So it's a bit unclear when you have done everything.