Daz Rough sex assets developers

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Hi, well, there aren't many games with rough sex, possibly due to Patreon rules, or maybe it is not a common fetish. In any case, it doesn't matter. If you are into rough sex, you could make your own renders, or even your own visual novel. There are actually quite a few assets suitable for making rough sex scenes on . However, on that website, while there is an +Advanced Search function, it doesn't work very well, unless I am mistaken in using it. Say if you were to tick "Bondage" and "Daz Genesis 8 Males" under "Pose and Animation Files", and then press search without entering any keywords, you will not get any results. You can get lots of results with only "Bondage" or "Daz Genesis 8 Males", but in my experience it's almost impossible to search for more than one tag, even on the same list. So it's very hard to filter out very specific results. There are also a few assets on the , or , that are suitable for setting up rough sex scenes, such as clothes with movement morphs, or expressions, or other poses. They are far and few in between, and they are not as easily found as the Renderotica assets, because they are mixed with all the normal assets. Most of the clothes on Renderotica have movement morphs so they can reveal genitals, which I guess is why they are sold on Renderotica in the first place.

So, I hope I could provide some general directions for people that are into the rough sex fetish. In general, developers focus on a specific fetish, so if you see an asset that you like, you will find a lot more similar ones by going to the developer's page. I will focus on G8 assets because it is the newest one and I think it's just better all around than previous models, in terms of bones and texture resolution. But remember, there are conversion tools for older assets such as clothes and poses from developers like or . I personally find converted clothes to work well most of the time, but converted poses are often misaligned. Still, some poses are unique to older characters so some of them are worth converting. So let's start with:

Sex Poses

Most of the poses sold by this developer are for rough sex. Some of them are romantic, but you can easily tell which ones are. While many of his assets are shown to be used with monstrous characters, many of those can also be used by G8M, if they have "M8" on the promotional image. The ones that do not can still be used by G8M. It's just that you may have to adjust the poses. His poses are all designed to be used with his own genital assets like OMGDK, but they require genital textures from your characters, unlike Dicktator or XY, which can copy the material of your characters. So if your characters don't come with genital textures, you have to use other genital assets and pose them yourself.

He also sells clothes that have movement morphs, which I think are quite useful for setting up rough sex scenes. They can be used to transition between a fully clothed character to a naked character.

Well, this developer has many weird assets, that involve non-humanoid characters, and gory assets unrelated to sex, or just plain violence. But he also has a lot of poses for G8 characters that involve bondage or kidnapping. His sex poses are made for the XY if I'm not mistaken. He offers bundles of his assets that are cheaper than buying them individually. So if you are interested in buying his work, you could wait until he releases a bundle for a series of assets that he is still releasing. Not all assets are included in the bundles though. And there are multiple overlapping bundles, because newer bundles could include assets that are already in an older bundle, so make sure you don't buy ones with less value.

His most suitable assets for making "normal" rough sex are the series, the series, the series, the series, the series etc.

This developer is more normal, in the sense that he doesn't have any monstrous or gory stuff. I think all of his poses are suitable for rough sex. I believe his poses also use the original G8 genitals. Even though the original genital assets also require characters to have their own genital textures to be used. There is actually an asset called Veiny Wet Cock, that has a similar function like Dicktator or XY to copy the materials of the characters onto the genitals.

Well, this developer isn't focused on rough sex assets, but some of his assets still belong to the category, like . He also features some assets, which are actually quite rare, so I thought it's worth mentioning. And he has some expressions assets on orgasmic expressions as well. He also has a bundle, but it leaves out some of his best assets. His assets use Dicktator and New Gens for Victoria 8.

Most of the assets from this developer are normal sex poses, but he does have one that is kinda rougher, and that is . Requires Dicktator.

Another developer that isn't fully focused on rough sex assets, but he does have some, such as and . His poses require XY and New Gens for Victoria 8, which are a little bit unusual, but you can always use other genital assets and pose them yourself. It's just a little more work.

A major developer on Renderotica. His assets alone span over 10 pages. He has basically everything you need for sex poses, although most of them are normal ones. Anyway, he has a bundle that is aptly named. It is still fairly light in my opinion. His poses use Dicktator.

Another major developer on Renderotica. He focuses mainly on bondage assets. I don't think there are sex poses in his assets, only bondage poses, so you would need to match them with sex poses from other assets if you want bondage sex. But the special thing about his assets are environments, which are good locations for rough sex. This is also where most of the lactation assets are. He has assets like and . Weirdly enough, there are actually sex poses for some of his Devious Devices, but they are made by . And just like Chaosophia, Davo has some quite repulsive and gory assets. Like, it isn't just bondage, there is torture as well. But some of the assets are more "normal" with only bondage.

Well, this one is another weird one. He has such a huge range of assets that it's kinda hard to describe what his focus is. He has environments, , assets (and I think this is the last one for lactation assets), , , bruise marks. Some of them are pretty horrifying.

And I think that's it for the rough sex asset developers. There are probably a few assets from other developers that may or may not fall into this category. Feel free to take a look at Renderotica for all the ones I missed. Granted, the developers I listed probably make up half of the assets on Renderotica. The other half are normal sex poses from Layla or Thunder-3D, and probably some other smaller developers. Well, at least I pointed out some of the assets suitable for making rough sex scenes. It's really a pity that Renderotica doesn't have a more useful search function. Right now, you pretty much have to scroll all the way through the G8M pages and manually check each page for what you are looking for.

You can find many of these assets here on F95, or , or any other websites listed in the official guide here, but these are the 2 main assets sharing sites that offer decent download speeds and a clear layout. You can search an artist's name on the Asset Releases page to find every of his assets that has been shared. That's unique to F95. Unfortunately the other websites tend to have a much worse search function. Of course, if you feel generous, you can buy and share any assets that haven't been shared yet. The more assets of a fetish are available, the more likely the other developers would feature the fetish in their games.

Update:
Expressions (& Poses)

One of the main differences between G8 and G8.1 are the number of facial bones, which means G8.1 expressions assets should be better. So if available, use G8.1 expressions assets. By default you can't use G8 expressions on G8.1, but you can change that by following this .
Making the G8 base expressions (and any expressions that are using them) work on G8.1 requires removing dummy/placeholder expressions that are installed to G8.1 morph folders - These dummy/placeholder expression files have no other function than to prevent the base G8 expressions from loading.
The dummy/placeholder files are located in;
...\Data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female 8_1\Morphs\Daz 3D\Base Pose Head\ (255 files)
...\Data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female 8_1\Morphs\Daz 3D\Expressions\ (24 files)
...\Data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Male 8_1\Morphs\Daz 3D\Base Pose Head\ (255 files)
...\Data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Male 8_1\Morphs\Daz 3D\Expressions\ (24 files)
Please make sure you are removing the files from G8.1 morph folders and not G8 morph folders.
I didn't delete these files. I just made a folder called Backup in the ...\Data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female 8_1\Morphs\Daz 3D, and put the Base Pose Head and Expressions into it. Apparently just changing the directory a little bit is enough to confuse Daz. If you ever want to lock the expressions to just G8.1 ones again, just take them back out.

I recommend doing this because the only downside (as far as I know) is just some G8 and G8.1 sliders share the same name, and is therefore confusing. But if you aren't going to manually pose a lot, then it doesn't matter. In return, you get to use both G8 and G8.1 expression assets. Great, because right now I think there aren'e enough the G8.1 expression assets to fully replace the G8 ones.

To use G8.1 expression assts means you have to use the G8.1 base characters. A lot of character assets have a preset that loads in the whole character with everything, morph, material, makeup, eyebrows and whatnot. Those are usually G8 characters. You can't use those if you want to use the G8.1 expressions. Instead, you have to load in a base G8.1 character first, then manually apply all the morphs and materials. It's a bit more work, but well worth it in my opinion. The hair or props designed for G8 characters may be slightly misplaced on G8.1. The props only require moving them back in place if they aren't already. If you see black cracks on the forehead, it is the hair that is causing the problem. Usually adjusting the forehead width or height in the hair options will fix it.

Just like using G8 assets on G8.1, you can also use female assets on males and vice versa. You just have to adjust them a bit. Many assets are only available to G8F unfortunately.

For expressions in rough sex, of course you can't have people looking happy or enjoying it, except for maybe the dominating man, but even then I think it's more suitable to have him looking perverted, like Ramsay in Game of Thrones. So not necessarily enjoying it like an orgasm, but rather looking sadistic or something like that. The expressions found on Renderotica are mostly not suitable, because most of them are orgasmic expressions. Instead, you could use fear or hurt or surprised expressions from Daz Store or Renderosity like these:

Just like sex poses, there are a few developers that are focused on expressions, although I don't think there are any that are strictly focused on unpleasant expressions, so it's harder to find everything useful for this purpose. Nevertheless, the main ones are , ,
(Not finished)

Action Poses

While some assets above have both expressions and poses, I think it's better that I put the assets with poses only in another section. Note that these are not sex poses. These are either fighting poses, or other poses that are otherwise normal poses, such as fleeing, tackling, begging, calling for help, that sort of thing. So let's start with:

Clothes (& Undress Poses)

There isn't much to be said here. The best clothes are the ones with movement morphs, because they could add more flavours to your scenes. Without them, you have to go from fully clothed to naked instantly, which doesn't feel very natural. Unfortunately, many clothes assets do not specifically say whether they have movement morphs or not. It's safe to say that developers who have made clothes with movement morphs before will have other clothes that do as well, so I'm going to list the ones I have found. There is also an asset called and its , that provides some movement morphs for ANY clothes, but of course it wouldn't be as good as tailor-made morphs for individual clothes. Remember to use its delete button on unused morphs, otherwise they will make your save files extremely big. I have also heard Mesh Grabber is useful as well, but I haven't tried it myself.

One way to find developers that make clothes with movement morphs is to go to and search "nude morph". For some reason, someone has gone the extra mile and marked some assets with that. Hurray! Just find the developers of those assets. Anyway, here is what I found:

Female

Very likely the same person as Silver_Snake. Sorry if I guessed it wrong, but they even have the same dress helper and the morphs are under the same name. Nevertheless, if they are not the same, then they are equally good. These are one of the few with undress POSES, not just morphs, POSES.

This one has some pretty good undressing poses like .

by Zeddicus

I believe this is actually powerage, as well as powerX. It is literally the name of one of his products, and the style of the cover images is very similar too. But if I'm mistaken, I'm sorry. Regardless, very good clothing morphs and even character poses.

This one is worth a special mention. I believe not all of his clothes have movement morphs, but the ones that do, they are the most sophisticated among all the clothes I have seen. That includes and and other associated assets.

This one is alright. I think he wasn't very familiar with using morphs in his early assets, so some of those clothes in different undress stages are actually separate objects. Nonetheless, he offers some undress options, which is gureto.

Of course, I can't make this list without this developer. He is probably the most dedicated clothes developer for erotic clothes. He even sells exclusively at Renderotica. Almost all of his clothes come with undress morphs, sometimes even undressing poses for G8F. However, personally I am not a big fan of his clothes. His clothes pretty much spell it out that whoever is wearing them is a whore. like Doorknob22 once said, there is a Hebrew saying "You can't threaten a whore with a cock." Well, but you certainly can with a rock! Although, "He that is without sin shall cast the first stone." Regardless, rough sex on a girl that isn't covered up properly is kinda counter-intuitive.

Some of his assets have undress morphs, and they are pretty special too. Like, most undress morphs are just moving the clothes a little bit to reveal the boobs or pussy, but I prefer undress morphs that do a bit more, especially in rough sex. Unfortunately, his recent assets, for some reason, don't seem to include undress morphs. Look for the words "with Morphs", or "movement Morphs", in his asset description. If they are present, then mostly the asset has undress morphs.

Kinda like Matteo IO. Many of his clothes are exposed to the point that I'm not sure why the girls were wearing any in the first place if they wear his clothes. But if that suits your characters, good for you. Plus, his undress morphs are also very special.

Well, this developer has got some special clothes like Long Scarf.

Edit: Apparently someone has provided answers for this before in this . It is by no means exhaustive though.

Male

A few tips for DAZ

These are some of the things I have discovered here and there. Some are bugs that require fixing. Some are things to look out for.

1. After loading a scene, sometimes Daz will crank the render subdivision level of a female character to 5. This will take up your RAM and VRAM massively and slow down the rendering or even potentially drop the rendering to CPU. Remember to check if this is the case and reduce it back to 3 or 2.

2. RAM again. So what does RAM do in Daz? In 3Delight, it is important for rendering but nobody uses that anymore so that's irrelevant. In Iray, it is used to fully load the scene before the rendering starts, so the delay between seeing nothing and the render image for the first time has to do with RAM. If it takes a very long time, like minutes, most likely you have run out of RAM. You can upgrade your RAM, but in my experience, if you encounter this problem in a normal scene, most likely it is because of the subdivision level bug mentioned in point 1.

Also, browsers tend to take up lots of RAM on your computer, especially if you have lots of tabs open. Remember to close them before using Daz.

3. . Probably should have mentioned this earlier. You can use this to estimate the RAM and VRAM usage of your scene. By ticking off an object, which disables its visibility, you can see its memory usage roughly. While can reduce memory usage by lowering the texture resolution, and so does turning an object invisible, there is a limit to how much you can optimise without things looking like they are from PlayStation1. You are not going to reduce memory usage by 10 times by optimisation. If an environment far exceed your memory capacity, I suggest just not using it.

4. Some assets are poorly optimised, most commonly environments, clothes, hair, props. How do you know they are poorly optimised? You can almost guess it before you download it. I have seen hair, clothes, environments that are below 100Mb, and ones that go up to Gbs in storage space. But to confirm their actual memory usage, use Iray Memory Assistant. While they may have different complexities or actual sizes, the difference shouldn't be that stark. However, if you can fit them into your memory capacity, you can still use them. It's mainly the poor optimised environments that are unusable, unless you have a massive memory capacity. So check the memory usage of an environment before planning to use it. Example of such an environment, , which takes up about 10Gb of memory on its own.

5. In my experience, a normal environment, including the default props, should take up about 2-3Gb of RAM. A G8.1 character takes up about 1-2 Gb of RAM on its own. Additional objects of the same type take up far less memory because they are auto-instanced. So 2 G8F in the same scene take up about as much memory as 1 G8F. G8M and G8F are different types of "objects" however, so a scene with an environment, a G8M, a G8F, excluding hair and clothes, take up about 6-7Gb of RAM. Hair and clothes can range from 30 to 300Mb, depending on how optimised they are.

Edit: Apparently I wasn't entirely correct about this. There are two kinds of instancing. One is done by going to Create>New Node Instance. This one has almost no additional memory costs, but the instanced characters will have the exact same pose and materials as the original character. You can still move, rotate, and scale the instanced characters. This is perfect for scenes with lots of characters in sync, like the Elves in the Hobbit. It's better than billboards because they are because the lighting affects the instanced characters as well.

The other kind of instancing, which is the one I originally referred to, is done by going to Edit>Duplicate>Duplicate Node(s). An additional character made in this way will add about 100-300Mb of memory costs. It is a completely independent character, which means you can pose it, morph it, anything. Poses and morphs are fine. They won't add any extra costs. However, you will lose the instancing benefits if you change the materials, and most character assets come with its own skin materials. So if you want to take advantage of this, you need to use the same materials. There are some skin assets like that offer some variations while using the same textures. Some variations do change a texture or two. That's still fine, because that's not a lot compared to loading like 90 new textures that make up a skin material. Or you can use the default skin and adjust it to give different appearances.

6. Rendering speed. Well, maybe your experience with Iray is that it is always slow. That is actually not true. While there are many factors affecting the rendering speed, such as hardware, the number of objects and textures, the texture resolutions and so on, lighting is by far the most dominant factor on the rendering speed. On the same hardware, in my case a RTX 2070, which I think at this point is below the current midrange spec, a render can be done at 100% in seconds or hours (well I have never done renders for hours actually because I'm impatient and it wastes a lot of energy, but you could tell how long a render would have taken judging by the progress). But yes, seconds. And I'm not trolling you. It is not an empty scene. It is a full scene from an environment asset. You should also be able to finish a render quickly by rendering a character with no background and only HDR lighting. So you can see, lighting makes all the difference in the world.

Well, so how does lighting affect render times? Contrary to what I have seen on forums or other tutorials, darkness isn't really what slows down a render. In fact, if you tried to render a completely dark scene, with no headlights, no HDRI, no scene lights, the render would be finished instantly because there is nothing to converge on. Everything is evenly lighted, or not lighted. Similarly, a scene blown out with lights will also be rendered quickly. But neither of these helps.

From my understanding, it is actually the indirect lighting that massively increases the render time. Indirect lighting is lighting that is bounced off surfaces. For example, if your light source is behind a pillar, but you can still dimly see the opposite side of the pillar, then that side is lighted by indirect lighting. That is going to take a long time to render unless you have another light source directly lighting that side. It will still take quite long because the second light source doesn't remove the indirect lighting from the first light source. So that brings us to the point that adding more lights doesn't necessarily mean shorter render times. In fact, they can increase render times by adding more indirect lighting. That is often the case jumping from the first light source to the second one. It's important to identify which light source is adding a lot of render time.

So how do you set up optimal lighting? It's really just down to testing. I have just had a scene where the same light source, placed at different locations, caused the render time to spike up massively. But it's important to know that rendering doesn't have to take very long. Some scenes can be rendered in minutes, including characters. It depends on where you place your lights and how strong they are. In my experience, placing the lights along the centre of the scene often gives the shortest render time, but it would be boring to light every scene that way. If you want your shadows to be in a certain direction, then that's unavoidable. You are driven by artistic choices rather than technical ones.

My advice is to load up an environment, and then test it with a single light source. If it's an outdoor scene, then you pretty much only need HDRI lighting, and the rendering should be fast too. If it's an indoor scene, then you shouldn't rely on HDRI lighting, although you still may want to see HDRI sky through the windows, but just leave the intensity to 1. Or you can set the backdrop to any colours in the Environment tab in the top right. That's also a very artistic choice, often used in dreams, or the future, or even the present when you just don't want to show what's outside and leave a bit of room for imagination. Every time you add a light source, do a test render to see if it slows down the render progress by a lot.

Edit: Ghost lights are kinda common now. However, I think my way of lighting is better. Ghost lights, at least from the commercial assets, are objects with emissive lights. Emissive lights, if I'm not mistaken, take longer to render than the point lights or spotlights. You can turn those into ghost lights by changing their geometry from point to rectangle or other shapes.

7. Use a denoiser. I suggest using the one built-in in Iray, because it also uses normal buffers, which helps with the denoising quality. Your render image is only a bunch of colour information. If you use an external denoiser, it can only use the colour information in your renders. Turning down the Pixel Filter Radius to 0.5 or even lower helps reducing the blurriness of the denoising.

You will never get rid of all the noise through rendering for a longer time, not even at 100%. The 100% corresponds to the current settings. The noise in the shadows is still very noticeable at 100% at the default settings. You could set the render settings higher and it would take longer to reach 100%. It's pretty much an exponential function. Theoretically, if you have an infinite amount of time, then you can get a perfect render. Denoising is pretty much how we see anyway. It is unavoidable to have variations in brightness on anything at any given time, which is what noise is, and we don't wait for minutes to see a single moment.

8. Fluids. I have a huge lactation fetish, but I couldn't find many milk assets. Well, that's because fluid assets are usually not sold as a particular fluid. They are most commonly sold as water. If the asset includes a milk material, then you can just select the fluid object and change the material. If not, you can still go to the surface tab, and select it, then change it to a milk shader, that can be found in the smart contents if you have synced your content library with the smart content library.

9. Strangely enough, I find that a lot of V4 clothes have many movement morphs, while a lot of G8 clothes do not. It's a pity, really, because the conversion from V4 to G8 is very imperfect.

10. Animations. You'd want to use as few samples as possible and rely on the denoiser. However, at too low samples, the images in every frame may look a bit different in lighting. You'd want to test how many samples you need before you can get a consistent result.

11. If loading a G8F takes too long, like minutes, then that means you have too many morphs, including expressions. Use to help you. You can see how many number of morphs each asset has. I'm not sure whether the size of the morphs or the number of morphs affect the loading time more, but it seems to me that it is the number of morphs that affects the loading time more. If so, then the expressions assets take up the most morphs. So you may want to delete some expressions assets. However, there seems to be a trick, or a bug. For some expressions assets, after I deleted their files in the data folder, the expressions presets, which are the buttons that you press, work just the same. In other words, maybe you can keep using the expressions while losing their effect on the loading time. After all, all the expressions assets are only using the default expression sliders on G8. But that is only true for some expression assets. Some of mine stopped working after I deleted their data files.

Assets Recommendation by size

Well, as I mentioned above, there are some assets that are small in size, and some that are massive. It's impossible to know the size of an asset until you download it, so I'll put the small ones and the abnormally big ones that I found here. Most other assets are in the middle so I'm not going to bring them up. I'm not saying these assets are better than other assets in quality. That is subjective. Nonetheless, I only use assets that I think are high quality anyway.

Edit: I noticed that the same developers tend to be consistent with their asset size. So instead of posting individual assets, I'll put the developers' names instead.

Small storage space:

Small memory usage:

Big storage space:

Hair

Clothes

Big memory usage:

Well not always, but among the hair assets that I have tried, especially the ponytail ones, they are insanely huge in memory usage. I did find a few that are unusually small, like Drop Wet hair or Lary hair.

[To be continued]

Edit: Sorry, probably will take a bit longer to compile what I have gathered. Been trying my hand at making fan arts. If anyone is interested, you can take a look here.

https://f95zone.to/threads/vae-victis-khan-conquer-ravish-breed-fan-arts.124640/

Last edited:

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Personally, I don't like Sledghammer's poses since they totally mess up the expressions as well and it's a pain getting them back. For sex positions, I use Layla 100%.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Personally, I don't like Sledghammer's poses since they totally mess up the expressions as well and it's a pain getting them back. For sex positions, I use Layla 100%.
Interesting choice.Well, I think Sledgehammer's poses are still worth using for rough sex because that's exactly what they are, including the expressions xd, although sometimes the girl's expressions are enjoying it. But I don't find changing the expressions hard because it's just one click. Usually I have to change the expression from one scene to another anyway. One good thing about his poses is that he includes the setup, which is really important for rough sex, because it's sometimes hard to tell whether it's normal or rough sex from just the sex poses. He has also got some very unique poses for some niche scenarios.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Tried and own a few sets from all of these vendors.... the Iwitch and Kinky_Owl pose sets are really NOT that useful for the simple reason that for some reason both pose sets include some hidden morphs that can dramatically alter your character's shape if it's anything other than a stock G8M (example the poses in the Rude Boy set makes the G8M shin bone protrude as though his leg as if it's broken and it's impossible to find the dial that's doing it).

Chaosophia is just okay but honestly if you've bought two of their pose sets then you've seen pretty much everything they have to offer as most of his packages are just slight tweaks of the poses from another set. Also he tends to over tweak the abdomen and chest bend and twist dials in a many of his poses making it look very unnatural.

Jimrestaurant and Layla have some fantastic sets with many of them being perfect for rougher sex scenes with just a tweak or two, only caveat is both have a tendency to lock your characters location to a set world point making it a bit of a pain to rotate the character in place without first creating and parenting them to a hidden null and using that to reposition.

Regardless thanks for the list, many of these are a great starting point for any artist.

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
I know this is like a month old, but you can tell daz exactly what you want to use in a pose-preset. Here's an example:
Say I wanted to change her left hand from her current pose to the one I marked in the basic poses, then I just mark her left collar in scene and then hold ctrl when I click the pose I marked.

1660922693199.png

You then get this dialogue, just set the options as I have:
1660923073605.png

The node is the selected bone in the scene-tab (left-collar), and the recursive means it'll change everything that's parented underneath the "Left Collar" node (so the arm + hand). If I JUST wanted her collar, then I's use "selected" rather than "recursive". Some poses will require you to turn off the "Obey Limits". This makes sure the pose-preset doesn't do ANYTHING to expressions or posing of any other bones than the ones you've told it to. You can even tell it to ignore any translation options if your pose pre-set fucks with that.

I use this ALL the time to mix up poses, just handpicking the parts I like and ignoring what I don't like.
So if the reason you don't use sledgehammer is because it fucks with expressions, this should help you with that :)

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I know this is like a month old
Well, I'm constantly updating the OP to add more information to it. So, for anyone that's reading this, don't be afraid to add more information to this thread. It isn't abandoned. I just don't want to open up a new post every time I have something to add.