VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rough Waters [v1.1] [Wet Willy Crew]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Kk+6RT.png

Overview:
You are the last survior of that terrible pirate boarding on your ship. Your captain has been executed but you have been given clemency, but who knows for how long?
Uncover the mysteries and the conspiracies aboard the Wet-Willy, form alliances, friendships or rivalries.
Discover how romantic the life of a pirate can be!​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-15
Release Date: 2020-08-03
Developer: Wet Willy Crew - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
ANDROID: - -

elyffJ.png M3aYV+.png NeKcpa.png nTK7hC.png wUzSGp.png

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Your captain has been executed but you have been given clemency, but who knows how?
Mei-Long: "You are really lucky to be here! You should have died on your ship, like others."
MC: "They said 'the ass or life', and I'm still here." lol

Last edited:

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
so how complete is it, I feel this one those that use random numbers and not the 1.0 = complete.

Aka is story at least complete with just more added/changes or is it sudden stop.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I've followed this project on itch.io since it began back in May last year, and from what I know, there WILL be sexual content (it has a 18+ rating), as well as male and female characters you can romance.

That being said, it's also been pretty much silent since May last year. I asked them about progress about a month ago when they released a little tarot side game for some itch.io jam, and they just said they were really busy, but... idk.

Feb 7, 2020
The tag was added because there is none in it right now. As for plans for it no clue.
Oh, Praise Andraste. Don't mean to be a horny bastard but them characters are fine as fuck! I mean just look at the redheaded guy tied up. Ripped with Hot scars, a smile for days, a bomb-ass beard and long red flowing mane? Like dude just marry me already.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Oh, Praise Andraste. Don't mean to be a horny bastard but them characters are fine as fuck! I mean just look at the redheaded guy tied up. Ripped with Hot scars, a smile for days, a bomb-ass beard and long red flowing mane? Like dude just marry me already.
That's actually the figurehead of the ship. lol. Not sure how he's gonna be sexable, or if, but if he is it should be rather creative. Possibly involving some of that rope he's tied with.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
That was short, my only gripe is that I couldn't save. I wonder if it work like checkpoint saving system. Also about futa/trans protagonist. Will only MC would be like that or will we get additional characters like that?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
really cool and quality art. i really like the black girl in the last preview pic (can we play her?) futa/trans is not my cup of tea personally but if its optionally and there will be old ugly pirates too i won't complain and still play it.

will keep an eye on it