4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
55238_QTfCY6T.jpg

Overview:
This mod aims to add scenes to the gallery not yet implemented by the game developers, as well as adding a few new gallery features such as a scene counter to manage the progress and a more organized menu.

Updated: 2023-03-02
Game/Creator: Arvus Games
Main Game Thread:
Modder: redknight00
Mod Version: v28b
Game Version: 5.8
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

2.png 1.png 384d65e907fe71e4d9c48c8b404dcf34.png 284009a7d3b9ddb11052e18f8b3e4128.jpg 378685cebc607301e615474139b39270.jpg

Last edited:

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
It's kind of sad that a feature that should have been there from the start had to be modded in. I might actually be able to finish this game now that I know the gallery works, thanks man.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
I trying to uncompress the .rar file, but it gives a error every time. I even tested it on online converters, noone could open it. Did anyone successfully opened it?
I've had that problem in the past. Sometimes the problem is with the file you're downloading--the site you get it from either messes it up or it wasn't compressed or uploaded properly--but usually it's on our end: I have Unarchiver, UnRarX, and a few other utilities that I use for different files. Updating whatever you're using is the first thing to try, then trying a different utility if that doesn't work.
Unarchiver can handle almost anything I throw at it, but sometimes I need UnRarX or Archive Utility. I don't know nearly enough about computers to tell you why.

Reactions: Black0.0

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Pretty much, though I can only do so much testing. At least I'm sure there should be no crashes or bugs in the menus.

If anyone finds a bugs or any problem, let me know and I'll see about fixing it.
Female orcs scene is missing picture, it gives error missing picture femalexorcprisoners.

PS THX this mod makes Roundscape Adorevia alot better!

Reactions: redknight00

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Female orcs scene is missing picture, it gives error missing picture femalexorcprisoners.

PS THX this mod makes Roundscape Adorevia alot better!
Glad you liked and thanks for the feedback, I already found the error and will fix in the next update (I wrote orec instead of orc in the code).

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
@redknight00 Whenever I use the unlock all in the gallery section and start looking through the scenes, a error keeps popping up while I try to go through the text of a image failing to load img/picture/YFemaleXOrecPrisoner1. Is there anyway to fix this. It get's very annoying to see that REPEATEDLY pop up nonstop till I close the game.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
@redknight00 Whenever I use the unlock all in the gallery section and start looking through the scenes, a error keeps popping up while I try to go through the text of a image failing to load img/picture/YFemaleXOrecPrisoner1. Is there anyway to fix this. It get's very annoying to see that REPEATEDLY pop up nonstop till I close the game.
Open CommonEvents.json with notepad++, ctrl+for the image name and change it to OrcPrisoner (check the image to see if the name matches). I'll fix it later this week, so if you want to wait just skip the scene and don't hover the mouse over it.

Chudi

Sep 12, 2017
Hi. There are some missing scenes for female player (farmer origin if that matters): Meredith- Horse (stable) and Meredith- Horse (garden house) in optional version of the mod. Those scenes were visible w/o mod as i recall.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Hi. There are some missing scenes for female player (farmer origin if that matters): Meredith- Horse (stable) and Meredith- Horse (garden house) in optional version of the mod. Those scenes were visible w/o mod as i recall.
I noticed this too that mc charater path scenes can't be unlocked with mod, like farmer, thief, templar and so on.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Alright I'll add it to my fix list, but the Meredith scene in the stable is not unlockable by normal mean as it is the first part of the male scene, I just added it to the gallery because it makes no difference to player since they don't participate.

I noticed this too that mc charater path scenes can't be unlocked with mod, like farmer, thief, templar and so on.
What do you mean? I put all scenes in the mod regardless of origins, in fact I never used the origin triggers here. If any is missing or not unlocking properly let me know and I'll fix it.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
One Scene wich i'm sure that is missing is femalexbukake in mother's night club at summer's edge. I think that is noble origin scene.

Chudi

Sep 12, 2017
Another missing scene: PC Female + Girl from red house (Novos)

Edited:
Female PC + Ruksana + Uncle

he man345

Mar 15, 2018
its not working for me maybe im doing something wrong overwrite the files and i dont see the gallery options in game

Reactions: Dexco

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Females seem to be broke as hell :WutFace:

I'll add all these scenes to my fix list, I'll probably only get to it in the weekend though.

@Chudi and @exsalent, could you guys send me your saves? Rosie, summerheat bukkake and Summeredge are working fine for me, it would help me fix the errors.

Reactions: Soul_Devour
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes