Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

cameron00111

May 19, 2023
lads im trying to do the player owned brothel and it is directing me to a girl somewhere in novos. but i cant find the person anywhere? if its the girl who is cursed i cant talk to her anymore whenever i click on her. all help is greatly appreciated

Thunderune

Apr 17, 2023
I want to update eventually, but because of the change in resolution I'll have to redo a lot of the coding in the gallery.

Right now I'm just trying to play through the game and take some notes for the guide, but to be honest the addition of AI pics has dampened my motivation.
Hello if the AI art replacement on the newer version dampeneds your motivation someone made a mod that replaces the replaced art with the old hand drawn art, however it doesn't change the future art as it has no ai replacement.
I don't know how hard it would be to make your mod work with his(I'm not a coder), but I just wanted to bring it to your attention.
Here it is: https://f95zone.to/threads/roundscape-adorevia-v6-5-arvus-games.466/post-11815969

Reactions: RedRoajs1

XXXtra-Mint

Oct 18, 2019
your gallery MOD is a godsent !!! amazing work. Currently 6.6B (with bugfix and all). This might quite possibly the last update, main storyline is completed

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
your gallery MOD is a godsent !!! amazing work. Currently 6.6B (with bugfix and all). This might quite possibly the last update, main storyline is completed
Im no expert on this, but what i understand it could be hard to create gallerymod for 6.6b since they added/replaced some art with ai art.
It this case you would need to add old art and keep new one, also create galleryroom with trickers for both.
Lastly make sure that every scene works and displays correct art.

Reactions: XXXtra-Mint
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes