Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

aj239998

Dec 28, 2018
I am unable to extract the files. the error says its unable to open file as archive. I have tried multiple different applications. is the upload corrupted? Do I have to do something different than all the other compressed files ive extracted?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Updated OP, removed some bugs and added new scenes unlock feature.

I also had to reorganize the whole scene list because I was running out of space, so let me know if there's any scene in the wrong category, missing or any oddity.

meme1231231

Jul 27, 2018
Updated OP, removed some bugs and added new scenes unlock feature.

I also had to reorganize the whole scene list because I was running out of space, so let me know if there's any scene in the wrong category, missing or any oddity.
Some scenes are missing or are not complete ?
Scene with elves in Xas is only first image ? (that is where I have my save and doing the quest gives an extra scene)
Scene with minotaur in summeredge is same missing last scene. (I get it if I do it as a quest in game)
Also don't get any new scenes for 4.1A

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone knows how to get rid of a bug where meredith MP not regenerating this happens after her giving birth to twins.

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
already do that. im open the map and there is red marker and it said to look at near the tower which is south east of the tower. but i just found a place but there is no spirit on it :(
edit: im open the map when i already around the tower map. do i need to open it before going there ?

sothirsty12

Sep 26, 2018
the gallery mod wont work for me i copied the www mod and pasted it in the game and the gallery opens but dosent show unlock all?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
the gallery mod wont work for me i copied the www mod and pasted it in the game and the gallery opens but dosent show unlock all?
I really don't know what to say, you just extract and overwrite, there's nothing else to it.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Mother X son(farmer origin)act II,sex scene is not unlocked,only the blowjob one..can you update it please?

Reactions: jaredforks

Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
already do that. im open the map and there is red marker and it said to look at near the tower which is south east of the tower. but i just found a place but there is no spirit on it :(
Don't go direcltly to the red mark, follow the dashed line path before go to the red mark.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes