Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
redknight00
You the Best Man! :love:

RSA is suck like Game, but Art and Scenes still Good...
Soo you safe a lots of time to Guys who do not wanna play this suck Game, but wanna see All/New H-Scenes!

Faded_

May 21, 2019
im new to all this. how do i download the bugfix and the scene mod and how do i extract and overwrite?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Updated OP with the Beta version of the new format, so far only a few companions and locations have been.

It's the first version and quite complex, so there might be bugs. Please report any you find. For now, I already noticed the three red balls in the conner leftover from marking the spot, I'll fix next version.

Screenshot_2.png

Mormaethor

Oct 16, 2018
For the Beta, is there anything I have to do besides copying the www folder onto the game's www folder? Using 4.5A, and for some reason I always get a startup error regarding Cheats.js

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
Im having some performance problems with the game for some reason.Basically it often runs quite slow, any ideas.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Certain maps (forest Church, forest Elizabeth's Old House, Garrison) are slower than others when traversing, maybe use the teleporting gem if possible. I try replacing the parallaxes assets with the compress version but it didn't really help with the said maps.

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
Certain maps (forest Church, forest Elizabeth's Old House, Garrison) are slower than others when traversing, maybe use the teleporting gem if possible. I try replacing the parallaxes assets with the compress version but it didn't really help with the said maps.
Thanks, its been a while since i played and forgot it was like this.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
tkvh
you can remove the line in plugin.js
"{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}"

or download and add the cheat menu into the plugin folder

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes