Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Banner_smaller.png

Updated: 2021-03-22
Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: 5.3b

Features:
  • Set all characters to corrupt (100 corruption)
  • Set all characters to pure (-100 corruption)
  • Set all characters to max affection

• Change corruption and affection stats for individual characters

• Set your morality to corrupt (-100 morality)
  • Set your morality to pure (100 morality)

• Max money, skip all battles, unlock all gallery scenes

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD: -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Thank you for the cheat mod. Question though. Can this work in conjunction with redknight00 gallery mod?
His gallery mod isn't updated to v4.1A yet, so no.
If he updates his mod to v4.1A though I'll upload a separate version of the cheat mod in this thread that is compatible with his.

Reactions: tonicase24

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
His gallery mod isn't updated to v4.1A yet, so no.
If he updates his mod to v4.1A though I'll upload a separate version of the cheat mod in this thread that is compatible with his.
Oh okay. It just got updated a few minutes ago so looking forward to it. No rush of course.

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Added a version for his mod. Install the cheat mod after you install the gallery mod.
I did and it says that it fail to load the cheatmenu.js plugin, which isn't in the plugin section
Edit: NVM it was a gallery mod issue with its solution on its page

YFeyn

Mar 12, 2017
Hey, in case you are still willing to update this mod I just wanted to let you know that the game and the gallery mod are both updated (I waited a while to be relatively sure that the game wont get any more bug fix releases).

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey, in case you are still willing to update this mod I just wanted to let you know that the game and the gallery mod are both updated (I waited a while to be relatively sure that the game wont get any more bug fix releases).
Sure, I can try to update it later today. Do you know if there are any new party members added by the new update that I need to add to the mod?

Reactions: tonicase24

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
Hi dude, i dont see any cheat option to chose in game like u say "Access the cheat menu from the top of the pause menu. " I have Mod Gallery (redknight00) and i download Cheat mod and "Unzip the mod and put the files inside it in your "Roundscape 4.2C" folder." like u say but dont have anything change, if u know why, pls give some instruction...:(:(

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hi dude, i dont see any cheat option to chose in game like u say "Access the cheat menu from the top of the pause menu. " I have Mod Gallery (redknight00) and i download Cheat mod and "Unzip the mod and put the files inside it in your "Roundscape 4.2C" folder." like u say but dont have anything change, if u know why, pls give some instruction...:(:(
I think it's named "Codes" in the pause menu now instead of Cheats.