Mod Cheat Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia - Lain's Cheat Mod [v5.3b] [Maim Lain]

Dongslayer87

Mar 8, 2018
It works fine for me. Are you sure your game version is v4.3A?

are you using the gallery mod with it or no?
Hey Lain I'm a new user and I can't get it to work either. Any way you can post a screenshot of what it's supposed to look like? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong area

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey Lain I'm a new user and I can't get it to work either. Any way you can post a screenshot of what it's supposed to look like? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong area
I've tested it and it works for me, so idk. Just do the install instructions, go to the pause menu, click Codes, then the cheat menu shows. Not sure why it doesn't work for you, sorry.

MadDogBarrett

Nov 12, 2017
I've tested it and it works for me, so idk. Just do the install instructions, go to the pause menu, click Codes, then the cheat menu shows. Not sure why it doesn't work for you, sorry.
Hey so i was having the same problem as them. I figured out you have to put it into the data section. I think that's where the instructions are a bit fuzzy. thank you for the Mod! :)

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Hmmm can't use the mood because dont have the last version of the game, who are the 4.5 and can't find a decent link for the 4.4 b version of the game, can that mood work on the 4.5 version and if not it will be possible guive a link fot the 4.4b version of the game please.

tetrisedris

Jul 1, 2017
Hmmm can't use the mood because dont have the last version of the game, who are the 4.5 and can't find a decent link for the 4.4 b version of the game, can that mood work on the 4.5 version and if not it will be possible guive a link fot the 4.4b version of the game please.
Works fine for me, just tried it with the mod on 4.4 and the game on 4.5.
Back up your saves in case you're scared, but i guess no variables changed so far

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Works fine for me, just tried it with the mod on 4.4 and the game on 4.5.
Back up your saves in case you're scared, but i guess no variables changed so far
No the 4.4 mod is not compatible with 4.5

Only use the 4.4B mod with 4.4B

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
ermmm you can try using RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin master debug mode press F9 after install the cheat menu scroll down until you see V[xxxx-xxxx] section at there you can edit morality, affection and corruption while you are waiting update for this mod.

Reactions: Antera

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
In the compatible version the black background is the product of the gallery mod when you use the cheat?