RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They both are, nice, the game needed more scenes with them.
Do you or @redknight00 know if they are making a sequel or another game like it?
Their next game is Arenus, a sci-fi management rpg which is going to be release on steam so don't expect to see incomplete versions of it until the actual release date.

But they still intend to bring more DLC for Roundscape Adorevia this year.

hellotherefriends

Mar 17, 2019
Anyone have a tip on how to do the lockpick minigame? Does strength factor in a lot and is the angle that I need very precise? My lockpicks always break after 2 attempts.
idk shit about this game but i broke my lockpick like the first ingame day and have no idea how to get a new one.

hellotherefriends

Mar 17, 2019
There are 3 perks in the center of the perk tree that make lockpicking easier. So far I've only picked easy chests and metal (medium difficulty?) chests without much issue. You just have to slowly move left or right and quickly tap the unlock button to see if it moves, if it doesn't then move slightly further in the direction you're going. You never want to hold the unlock button down for long until you find the sweet spot. It's exactly like oblivion/skyrim/fallout which works pretty well for me haha, spent way too much time lockpicking in those games.
how to get more lockpicks i only ever broke the first one i started with

Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
Played game before and loved it. just reinstalled new version was going to play thru again but now no matter what i do i cant see where im going all i see are swirling clouds. how do I fix this. Or am I the only one this is happening to? Thanks

Zothan

Nov 22, 2017
Played game before and loved it. just reinstalled new version was going to play thru again but now no matter what i do i cant see where im going all i see are swirling clouds. how do I fix this. Or am I the only one this is happening to? Thanks
I can't even start a new game, all I see is a black screen.

MENACE117

Jun 9, 2017
Dude, the same thing is happening to me. I can not play at all. I restarted and that did nothing then I used my old save's and that did nothing. Maybe we just need to wait for a hotfix or bugfix?

Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
Rc 1138 thanks for pointing that out totally missed that part. big help. btw 1138 as in the thx 1138 or another meaning just curios i liked that story.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Rc 1138 thanks for pointing that out totally missed that part. big help. btw 1138 as in the thx 1138 or another meaning just curios i liked that story.
Republic Commando designation RC-1138, nickname Boss. Protagonist of Star Wars Republic Commando game, probably my favorite FPS game ever. :cool:
If you are interested you can get it very cheap on Gog client.

Yeorman

Apr 28, 2018
is there some code or quick way to corrupt party ? I know way from decision but i wont be a...ole in quests but corrupted meredith is more better.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone able to give me a list of all NPC's that can get female PC pregnant? The walkthrough mentions Ruksana's uncle but I've done the scene over ten times without success.

Also is there an easier way to tell if PC is pregnant without having to go to the castle?

Mattmcc980

Oct 17, 2017
i want help with that one too
Below is the important choices for the quest for FemPC don't know how much differnt it needs to be for Male if at all.
Someone Curious
I just want to know who my neighbors are
I am not Fresh off the teat
Some of these were harder to find
Id Like That
Try and cop a feel
I understand
I have to admit something
I am sorry
I understand if you want me to leave
You did what you could
What happened