Denayzzz

Mar 24, 2018
Can someone help me providing a newly created male noble mc save...?

I can't create one, it seems because i fiddle the game a bit so that i can play in 32 bit system, which prevent character creation....

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
So I was hoping to see the scene in which the female protag can get fucked by 3 minotaurs at once at the arena. says that I can do it after I beat the challenges at the arena, I did so and now i can't find the minos anywhere. They in another section of the city or something else?

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
Whenever I hit "new game" my game sits on a black screen for a few minutes before bugging out. Anyone know a work around?

Error:

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
So I was hoping to see the scene in which the female protag can get fucked by 3 minotaurs at once at the arena. says that I can do it after I beat the challenges at the arena, I did so and now i can't find the minos anywhere. They in another section of the city or something else?
According to the walkthrough it's available in act 2.

uztgft

May 26, 2018
Question about Rikka an old orc woman living in a cabin near the castle
Is there a guide how to do her quest and scenes i think i may have loocket myself out from her route

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
I think my game got bugged right when starting a new game. I chose Male character, and Soldier as background. 4th fight into the game, where you get attacked by 4 orcs... every single time I beat the orcs it just instantly starts another battle... I am fought through about 6 waves of orcs already and it just keeps instant puts me into an endless loops of battles. Or is that suppose to happen, where I need to fight like 10 battles or something?

Edit: So apparently I decided to quit after 15 rounds... and reload my save right before that part and found out that you were suppose to jump into the water and not engage the orcs. But still I have to say that is pretty bad game design if it doesn't tell you that you did something wrong thing and just let you go fighting orcs for 2 hours endlessly.

Unrivalled

Mar 18, 2018
has someone maybe a save with Fem MC and noble Origion in act 2 or act 3 ?

i had too delet all of my saves probably due too much use of the skip combat skill crashed after playing 5 mins every time

thx in advance

destroying101

Jul 25, 2017
Does this game still randomly crash fairly frequently?

I remember having that problem on my old computer, getting a new computer and still having the same problem.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Can someone help me providing a newly created male noble mc save...?

I can't create one, it seems because i fiddle the game a bit so that i can play in 32 bit system, which prevent character creation....
here take the saves
you are welcome
pd: this games is freaking huge enjoy

eraser606

Apr 27, 2017
i am trying to trigger the ursula aka half orc quest in xas but with no luck any idea how or what else either than ruksana in party and clawyn coz they both r
FYI still in ACT I

Reactions: Spudgunner

Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
I think I found a bug in the warlock tower after killing the warlock. He's there twice. Played with a new vanilla version of 4.3A:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 24, 2019
Just started the game a few days ago, and already made an error with my perks, is there a way to reset the perks so I can make new choices? I ask because I just unlocked the skill to dual wield, and it locks out the option to do Sword + Shield...it should be either or.. lol

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes