ZoneX95

Mar 28, 2019
Thanks for the heads up. Cuck/NTR or the FFA thing isn't really my thing, so ill probs stay away, which really sucks as the game seems really good. Definity no discredit to the creator, I just don't enjoy whackin it to emotionless sex, as IMO it just seems pointless.
He's completely wrong or just overly sensitive, believe me I hate NTR as much as the next man but, I played through the game and there's no cucking or whatever at all. In most cases there are ways to either join in or prevent it from happening (this usually happens with an animal/Rulwe/Succubus or teasing another guy which can qualify as a cuck but the Succubus is just making fun of him AND you can join in that too), as for the characters not liking the characters that's also wrong, you can even have children with several of them and the fact that they do actually like you is literally stated several times, it's just that most characters like to experiment sexually so they tend to do some weird stuff often but their priorities are pretty obvious. Maybe he was really bad at raising their affection but for me it worked out fine with everyone, if you need any other help feel free to ask.

PS: a lot of the stuff about sex he mentions happens mostly inside your already established "harem" so you're not being cucked they're just having fun :D

Last edited:
Reactions: T800 and Bigeye6

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
He's completely wrong or just overly sensitive, believe me I hate NTR as much as the next man but, I played through the game and there's no cucking or whatever at all. In most cases there are ways to either join in or prevent it from happening (this usually happens with an animal/Rulwe/Succubus or teasing another guy which can qualify as a cuck but the Succubus is just making fun of him AND you can join in that too), as for the characters not liking the characters that's also wrong, you can even have children with several of them and the fact that they do actually like you is literally stated several times, it's just that most characters like to experiment sexually so they tend to do some weird stuff often but their priorities are pretty obvious. Maybe he was really bad at raising their affection but for me it worked out fine with everyone, if you need any other help feel free to ask.

PS: a lot of the stuff about sex he mentions happens mostly inside your already established "harem" so you're not being cucked they're just having fun :D
ight well if i have the option to not let them then i think im all good. they really should change the pictures on the front page as it seems like all the horse cock stuff is entirely optional

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017

Also how much rape is there if i was a male? Rape is almost always a 100% no for me i i find it distasteful and abhorrent. i see the tag but that doesn't always mean you will encounter it.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Also how much rape is there if i was a male? Rape is almost always a 100% no for me i i find it distasteful and abhorrent. i see the tag but that doesn't always mean you will encounter it.
You can always choose not to rape people. And raping pretty much always leads to increasing your corruption.

Atianus

Jul 3, 2017
I cant seem to find the polished ball gag. I did the summer edge brothel quest and I looked in the upper left room but it wasn't there (as pointed to by the walkthrough) if anyone has gottten it reliably, please let me know, thanks!
I've been trying to find the gag too but it can't be found from the Summeredge brothel during the quest. Has someone actually found the gag in the game? Maybe the devs changed it's location.

Jimyc

May 17, 2017

It doesn't matter if it falls under the definition of cucking or not. Different people like different things and some simply don't like it when a character that they like has sex with someone else, regardless of whether it's experimenting or whatever other reasons there are and that is what sometimes happens in this game even if not often, which is what I was explaining to him.
Also, if you read better what I wrote, I didn't say that they don't like the main character, not at all and I do have high affection with all of them but for many people, it simply doesn't feel like there's a proper romantic or emotional connection if the other character also has sex with others even if they say that they love you. Whether that's something bad or you're fine with, is for everyone to decided for themselves.

Jun 20, 2018
this game doesnt need romance..they all just fuck around..their reaction either corruption or affection mostly slutty and willing to fuck other guys/animals eventhough from the start they dont like it or they like it..Dev should remove romance...its pointless..if dev want to add romance,add more scene the girls fuck the mc the most,in different position and remove that repeating fuck animals/castle soldier behind MC back

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I can only remember a few rape scenes for male pc, and they were entirely optional. I think the female pc has a few more, but you can also get out of those if you want to.

Besides those there's a scene where a half-orc is getting raped and you can choose whether or not to stop it, a scene that you can skip where one of the baddies gets raped, a scene where Clawyn gets sorta raped by a weird mind demon if you don't successfully prevent it, and a scene where a minotaur woman gets raped by dogmen if you let it happen instead of fighting them.

There might be a couple more, but that's all the ones I can remember.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I can only remember a few rape scenes for male pc, and they were entirely optional. I think the female pc has a few more, but you can also get out of those if you want to.

Besides those there's a scene where a half-orc is getting raped and you can choose whether or not to stop it, a scene that you can skip where one of the baddies gets raped, a scene where Clawyn gets sorta raped by a weird mind demon if you don't successfully prevent it, and a scene where a minotaur woman gets raped by dogmen if you let it happen instead of fighting them.

There might be a couple more, but that's all the ones I can remember.
Here is a list of the rape / forced sex (requiring sex to complete a task or forcing a character to engage in sex where they initially don't wish to) scenes for the male character:
Clawyn & Soul Eater
Meredith & Old Man (Depends on corruption)
Succubus & Inquisitor
Succubus & Nuns
Xyless & Horses (Slave route)
Mayla & PC
Wolfgirl & PC
Anariel & PC
Slave Girl & PC
Ursila & Elf Guard
Elf Boys & PC
Ameliandra & PC
Muuru & Gnolls
Twilia & Rulwe

As previously mentioned, all the scenes are optional and for almost all of them you have other choices available to avoid them entirely. These scenes all have an aspect of a character being forced into a sexual situation unwillingly in some manner.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there a save file in which all female characters are pregnant for both male and female protagonist?
Only the female PC gets pregnant on that side, none of the other girls.

So far for male PC only Ruksana, Meredith and Clawyn get pregnant.

They get pregnant at different times though so a save with all 3 would be hard. Also a bit of a waste of time. You get one quick sex scene and then they leave your party for a few missions until they give birth. There isn't tons of pregnancy content and you don't see them much while they are preggers.

It doesn't matter if it falls under the definition of cucking or not. Different people like different things and some simply don't like it when a character that they like has sex with someone else, regardless of whether it's experimenting or whatever other reasons there are and that is what sometimes happens in this game even if not often, which is what I was explaining to him.
Also, if you read better what I wrote, I didn't say that they don't like the main character, not at all and I do have high affection with all of them but for many people, it simply doesn't feel like there's a proper romantic or emotional connection if the other character also has sex with others even if they say that they love you. Whether that's something bad or you're fine with, is for everyone to decided for themselves.
They will never change how the game is designed. It has always and will always be a free for all fuckfest, it is not a romance story.

Sure a few of the girls feel a connection to the MC BUT sex isn't used for romance in this world, it's just something people do. The Orcs and Nex's are both free fuck cultures and everyone else just likes sex.

Many players have said it, the devs have said it and nothing is ever going to change but if the idea of free for all fuckfest game doesn't appeal to you then this will never be the game for you.

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
if the idea of free for all fuckfest game doesn't appeal to you then this will never be the game for you.
Yes I'm aware of that, it's the whole point of my other post and what I told to the other person who asked if the game is for him or not.

konan215

Jul 1, 2017
Only the female PC gets pregnant on that side, none of the other girls.

So far for male PC only Ruksana, Meredith and Clawyn get pregnant.

They get pregnant at different times though so a save with all 3 would be hard. Also a bit of a waste of time. You get one quick sex scene and then they leave your party for a few missions until they give birth. There isn't tons of pregnancy content and you don't see them much while they are preggers.
Ok :cry:

tunderfoot

Jun 5, 2018
Im stuck on on the Rulwe/ Twilia quest, where you need to cross the Ice cave. I cross the ice and get the dialogue from Twilia saying to proceed, but it wont let me up the stairs or back the way i came, i can only go to the Castle by using a horse.

Is there any way i can fix this? I only have the one save and its when i got into the ice cave

Edit: i downloaded the save file patch from the first page and that didn't work either

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes