Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Im stuck on on the Rulwe/ Twilia quest, where you need to cross the Ice cave. I cross the ice and get the dialogue from Twilia saying to proceed, but it wont let me up the stairs or back the way i came, i can only go to the Castle by using a horse.

Is there any way i can fix this? I only have the one save and its when i got into the ice cave

Edit: i downloaded the save file patch from the first page and that didn't work either
It's bugged, same thing happens to me. Sounds like we're waiting on the next update.

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
is there a version for win32 ?
No, and there hasn't been for a while. This is why: 308368

32 bit applications can't address more than 2GB of memory (3GB with PAE), and RS:A pushes 1.5GB on its main process with fair regularity. If you tried to move between zones too quickly (that is, without giving it a chance to free memory already used) you could end up running out of address space and crashing.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Im stuck on on the Rulwe/ Twilia quest, where you need to cross the Ice cave. I cross the ice and get the dialogue from Twilia saying to proceed, but it wont let me up the stairs or back the way i came, i can only go to the Castle by using a horse.

Is there any way i can fix this? I only have the one save and its when i got into the ice cave

Edit: i downloaded the save file patch from the first page and that didn't work either
Did you use Patch 4.4b or the save file fix? Because patch 4.4b is the one you want.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
how to make zent's mother and sister to join in castle without recruit zent? because i wasnt recruited him and i dont want to restart the game because it is very tiring
You can edit saves but it can cause a lot of bugs. No other way to get him if you somehow missed the chance.
About Meredith...

Isn't shean animal banging slut only when you play as female? I checked the list of h scenes for male on the wiki and there weren't any bestiality scenes (there were quite a lot listed for female protag) with Mere for male protagonist, she mostly bangs with you or other companions. Any Male protagonists here who can confirm or deny this?
Meredith (with Male PC selected) can fuck alone:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and with MalePC present:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Looks like even one more scene then for FemPC.

• Haha
Reactions: Super Galactus

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also lewd squirrels. Plus she was raped by orcs in the past, making her not a virgin and I don't think my fragile ego can take such whoredom.
Dammit, sorry, my mistake. I always forget that having a past is bad and they need to be pure as the driven snow.

So, next update for Roundscape, the only available woman is Tiffany.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Dammit, sorry, my mistake. I always forget that having a past is bad and they need to be pure as the driven snow.

So, next update for Roundscape, the only available woman is Tiffany.
Past is the worst, what if she - shudders - compares me with her previous lovers?

Abby and Teya are acceptable too.

kirov_df

Mar 2, 2018
Guys, where can i get a list of artists who did scenes art for R.Adorevia? I just love some arts and would like to see more from those artists.

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
I have a doubt about something that is stated in the (very useful) guide. It says that there is an additional mom-son scene for the farmer origin that is supposed to take place in the MC's castle room after "seeing her first scenes". My question is, does it make any difference what choice you pick after encountering the mother in the brothel? I mean, is it necessary to pay her to quit in order to get the castle scenes, or do they happen no matter what route you choose with the mom?

Thanks in advance!

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I have a doubt about something that is stated in the (very useful) guide. It says that there is an additional mom-son scene for the farmer origin that is supposed to take place in the MC's castle room after "seeing her first scenes". My question is, does it make any difference what choice you pick after encountering the mother in the brothel? I mean, is it necessary to pay her to quit in order to get the castle scenes, or do they happen no matter what route you choose with the mom?

Thanks in advance!
Yes, if you choose to have sex with her instead of paying her to leave the brothel then the second scene doesn't get triggered.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes