Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
For those who are waiting for the new update, but do not look on the Patreon Page
From the comments on the last Post.

Hi bro, when you going to release 4.5?, it have been two days already.

Kaliyo
Hey! It's just a matter of one or two days now. I want to make sure this patch is as bug-free as possible so I can focus on Arenus right after its release without having to work on a bug-fix. Sorry for the delay.

(Answer was today - June 17, 2019)

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
Can you beat the main story and then play the DLC content or do you have to beat the DLC before the main story?

Anymo_V

Mar 17, 2019
Can you beat the main story and then play the DLC content or do you have to beat the DLC before the main story?
You can't play the DLC after you finish the main story.The DLC is only playable after Act II of the main story.

alphafr

May 18, 2018
How to fix that "essential ally in party" bug?

I finished Rulwe quest hours ago but noticed too late that he's still taged as required wich kills the entire story progression from act III wich has 2 slot with another essential quest character leading to the game having 1 compagnon slot and forcing me to add 2 tagged as required character to exit the formation menu

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
How to fix that "essential ally in party" bug?

I finished Rulwe quest hours ago but noticed too late that he's still taged as required wich kills the entire story progression from act III wich has 2 slot with another essential quest character leading to the game having 1 compagnon slot and forcing me to add 2 tagged as required character to exit the formation menu
This was previously posted:

If you have Rulwe in party locked, you need open your save with editor ( )
then find string in character field:
"_actorId": 9,
"_name": "Tentacle Monster",
"_nickname": "",
"_classId": 13,
"_level": 25,)
field that you need looks like
"_required": true
Replace true with false. After these changes load new save and you will able replace rulwe.

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
Well, I have this problem. I was a female farmer and after finishing the farmer prologue and tryng to go with Meredith, I got this

alphafr

May 18, 2018

Replace true with false. After these changes load new save and you will able replace rulwe.
Ah thanks for the fix

Also I get a quest on Mayla after putting her in prison where she ask to be released following being held for some time, yet I have no option to do so bug or missing some requirements?

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Ah thanks for the fix

Also I get a quest on Mayla after putting her in prison where she ask to be released following being held for some time, yet I have no option to do so bug or missing some requirements?
You need to keep going back and talking with her a few times, then there is an optional scene available. You don't ever actually release her once you have put her in prison.
It eventually will give you the options of:
"You're not worth the effort."
"Sex? Sure. Why not?"
"I won't rape you."

xNyyHD

May 17, 2019
Hello, does anyone know how to fix the Sidequest Log Mission..I'm having a hard time keeping up with the walkthrough to unlock and make the correct choices for the maximum amount of scenes.

At the moment I reached ACT lll and it still shows me the secondary quests that I completed at the beginning in Oakshire..
Note that it's capped at 22 missions..

How can I fix this?

I want to rerun the game and try to complete it 100% this time.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Hello, does anyone know how to fix the Sidequest Log Mission..I'm having a hard time keeping up with the walkthrough to unlock and make the correct choices for the maximum amount of scenes.

At the moment I reached ACT lll and it still shows me the secondary quests that I completed at the beginning in Oakshire..
Note that it's capped at 22 missions..

How can I fix this?

I want to rerun the game and try to complete it 100% this time.
The quest log has never worked correctly and it doesn't include all of the quests available. You would be better off keeping track of the quests on your own.

Reactions: xNyyHD

Vewrz

Jun 11, 2019
I have a bug with the Rulwe quest that I've been trying hard to fix to no avail. I went through the quest normally and after watching the scene of the mating with the three girls, there is no way to leave the cave because using either exit prompts a dialog from Twilia saying "We can't leave yet! There must be something in this cave!". Another thing is I can interact with the rocks and water as if I never went through the cave entrance to being the mating with the queen and her blue tentacle monster. I've messed around in a save editor and found the quest and it says that it's completed. My best guess is that somehow I missed a trigger or something in the quest. The last thing I've tried is to remove Rulwe as a essential party member so I can now change him out in the formation but it still didn't fix the issue. Version 4.4a as well... any help would be greatly appreciated.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I have a bug with the Rulwe quest that I've been trying hard to fix to no avail. I went through the quest normally and after watching the scene of the mating with the three girls, there is no way to leave the cave because using either exit prompts a dialog from Twilia saying "We can't leave yet! There must be something in this cave!". Another thing is I can interact with the rocks and water as if I never went through the cave entrance to being the mating with the queen and her blue tentacle monster. I've messed around in a save editor and found the quest and it says that it's completed. My best guess is that somehow I missed a trigger or something in the quest. The last thing I've tried is to remove Rulwe as a essential party member so I can now change him out in the formation but it still didn't fix the issue. Version 4.4a as well... any help would be greatly appreciated.
If you upload your save file I can take a look at it.

Anymo_V

Mar 17, 2019
This question was answered many times before. Look up a few post before yours and you can see that there is already a solution for that problem. For example this post:

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes