COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
I understand the frustration some have with Meredith, from the start of the game it looks like she will be the "romance" option while Ruksana is going to be the slut, while it turns out not true as the game goes and some players felt betrayed by it. Honestly, I just wish it took more corruption for her to start doing those things, as with just 1 she already wants to suck a horse's dick.

lorenz.gaden

Feb 8, 2018
I still have a problem with saves, even after patch and bugfix. I can load save, but i can's save anymore. Someone has solution?

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
ummm.... I don't know it's a bug or I just don't finish the quest, I can't change tentacle out of my party
can anybody help me?

Lhemn

Apr 12, 2019
ummm.... I don't know it's a bug or I just don't finish the quest, I can't change tentacle out of my party
can anybody help me?
The solution:
Have another look on save game,find a string, where it could be fixed.
If you have Rulwe in party locked, you need open your save with editor ( )
then find string in character field(started as
"_actorId": 9,
"_name": "Tentacle Monster",
"_nickname": "",
"_classId": 13,
"_level": 25,)
field that you need looks like
"_required": true
Replace true on false.After these changes load new save and you will able replace rulwe anyone else.

Reactions: darkjoker13

Bagram

Jun 21, 2018
Why does the perks that suppose to give you 25 mana gice only 13? I am sorry if this was asked already but going through 350+ pages to find an answer would be a pain...

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Why does the perks that suppose to give you 25 mana gice only 13? I am sorry if this was asked already but going through 350+ pages to find an answer would be a pain...
there is a lovely search function at the top of the page, just select this thread only in the drop box

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
ok i might have missed an answer if someone else gave it but, after helping move barrels in yakotin i am now stuck with one in my arms....lol any way to remove it besides not doing the quest ?
lol tried re-doing the quest a few times to see if i was just unlucky but it always ends as soon as i pick the last barrel causing you to glitch xD

Last edited:

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
Does anyone have a save-editor? I remember when I first played this (2017), there was a save-editor that could edit corruption & romance points. But I can no longer find it.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
ok i might have missed an answer if someone else gave it but, after helping move barrels in yakotin i am now stuck with one in my arms....lol any way to remove it besides not doing the quest ?
lol tried re-doing the quest a few times to see if i was just unlucky but it always ends as soon as i pick the last barrel causing you to glitch xD
I think I was able to get things back to "normal" by leaving Yakotin through the transport crystal and then going back. I am trying to find an old save file so I can check to make sure, but I would recommend trying that.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
I think I was able to get things back to "normal" by leaving Yakotin through the transport crystal and then going back. I am trying to find an old save file so I can check to make sure, but I would recommend trying that.
oh i diddnt try that lol was useing the auto save to go back before i did the service so i haddent tried much beyond sleeping in the inn and changing areas to attempt the removal ill try that

bartolomeo

Oct 4, 2017
how to make zent's mother and sister to join in castle without recruit zent? because i wasnt recruited him and i dont want to restart the game because it is very tiring

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
how to make zent's mother and sister to join in castle without recruit zent? because i wasnt recruited him and i dont want to restart the game because it is very tiring
Zent's a party member, you can't not recruit him, he's part of the story.

If you couldn't recruit him you'd never meet his mother or sister so they wouldn't join anyway.

I understand the frustration some have with Meredith, from the start of the game it looks like she will be the "romance" option while Ruksana is going to be the slut, while it turns out not true as the game goes and some players felt betrayed by it. Honestly, I just wish it took more corruption for her to start doing those things, as with just 1 she already wants to suck a horse's dick.
It's not a dating sim, Meredith never commits herself solely to the MC why would anyone feel betrayed in a "everyone fucks everything" game like it's been for the past 3 years?

That's legit hilarious.

Last edited:

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
It's not a dating sim, Meredith never commits herself solely to the MC why would anyone feel betrayed in a "everyone fucks everything" game like it's been for the past 3 years?

That's legit hilarious.
Because you only know that it's a game where everyone fucks everyone after playing it for hours, like I said, some may begin playing this game thinking that meredith is the romance option by how she acts, while in truth Clawyn is the "wife" option.

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
I think we need a tag or something for this style of story - it's not the first time it's come up, it's fairly distinctive, and while it's not as bothersome as NTR is, there are still people who aren't having their expectations met.

Some short and pithy way of saying "this is a setting where people have absolutely ridiculous amounts of sex, and people aren't really upset by it.

Add to this game, Corruption of Champions, Trials in Tainted Space, CoC2, The Last Sovereign... I've played others, but I can't remember more names at the moment.

Reactions: Super Galactus
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes