Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
to be fair,
Meredith: fuck animals and others, with high corruption and if you allow her do it,
Clawyn: she fuck other if the mc give her green light to do it,
Ruksana: at the beginning the mc is just a fling for her, later after her quest(act ii), she is the mc submissive and lover,
Demoness: she is a sucubbus and like to fuck... a lot, the mc only see her like a very special sex friend
Carys: is a insecure futa, afraid of her sexuality, she just like experiment when she is in trust
Seren: deeply in love of mc, only fuck other if the mc give her the aprovation to do it
Katelyn: WINCEST, no marry because the mc family not is targeryen :v

pd: the vanilla sex scenes, are plenty in male route with low corruption, female route have more hardcore fetish
i just want to ask because you seem to know alot abut this, but is there a way that all the girls only fuck the the MC. im not the sharing type, and i'm not going to play a game where im pretty much letting myself get cucked by animals and everyone else. if i can keep the girls all to myself i'll play it. not hating on the game, as some people are into that, but im not, so i dont want to invest time into a game that i'm not appealed to

Reactions: Super Galactus

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i just want to ask because you seem to know alot abut this, but is there a way that all the girls only fuck the the MC. im not the sharing type, and i'm not going to play a game where im pretty much letting myself get cucked by animals and everyone else. if i can keep the girls all to myself i'll play it. not hating on the game, as some people are into that, but im not, so i dont want to invest time into a game that i'm not appealed to
No. This isn't a harem game, they all have their own lives. You don't get to pick which one to stay with until the end when you get the option to marry one of them.

A couple of years ago someone proposed an idea to fix the problem but nobody wanted it.

Idea was, if you want the girls to be faithful you need to be faithful to them.

Say you wanted Meredith then the only person she would sleep with is the MC but the only person the MC could sleep with is her, just to keep it fair.

These girls don't join the MC to join her/his harem and only sleep with 1 person. In some of their cultures, sex is freely given and when the game ends most of them go back to their lives. As I said, you only get to pick 1 of them but not until the end.

If the idea of the girls sleeping around isn't for you then this game is not the game you are looking for.

You aren't being cucked because they aren't yours.

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
If that's the case then the game probably won't appeal to you because there isn't really a way to start any actual relationship in this game or have the other characters be only focused on you. It's just some free for all thing without any actual emotional and romantic attachment to the characters, simply for the sake of the developers being able to make lots of varied sex scenes with the characters that don't always involve the player. Some of the stuff you can avoid or rather, you have to deliberately choose for it to happen but not everything. Only at the very end can you can you actually get together with a character but then the game is also over.
So yeah regardless of whether this game qualifies as cucking or whatever else, even though you can choose to not watch the scenes, the characters will have sex with others, so if you really don't want that, then don't bother with the game.

Last edited:

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
I don't really wanna read all of 360 pages and i wanna know if i can make a new game + with all stats of a character, so i can chose other patch/gender/origins without losing gallery and strenght of main character.
>inb4 install gallery mod
no, also grinding stats is tiresome

Raio10

May 6, 2017
just started to play the latest version of this game, and i noticed the buttons have changed is there a way to change them or no? not the hardest thing to get used to just a little inconvenient

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Any word on the release window for the Tilan DLC? It seems Kaliyo's patreon page no longer shows an update schedule anymore. I want to start this again (really enjoy the game and not just the h-scenes) but wanted to wait till Tilan released.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm stuck in the ice cave during Rulwe's quest. We get over the ice patch, Twilia says that should do it, let's go and we go up the stairs aaaaand nothing.

I can't go through the top of the map and I can't leave through the bottom i'm just stuck on that map section.

This game was one of my favourites but i've got stuck in 3 buggy quests now.

Jun 20, 2018
I'm stuck in the ice cave during Rulwe's quest. We get over the ice patch, Twilia says that should do it, let's go and we go up the stairs aaaaand nothing.

I can't go through the top of the map and I can't leave through the bottom i'm just stuck on that map section.

you need to wait till the dev solve the issue in the next update

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017

Download the emergency patch and that solves it.

(though it doesn't solve the fact that Rulwe stays as a necessary party member even after the quest and you have to edit the save)

Bagram

Jun 21, 2018
About Meredith...

Isn't shean animal banging slut only when you play as female? I checked the list of h scenes for male on the wiki and there weren't any bestiality scenes (there were quite a lot listed for female protag) with Mere for male protagonist, she mostly bangs with you or other companions. Any Male protagonists here who can confirm or deny this?

Last edited:

plantini

Mar 1, 2018
hello people i remerber there was a mod where you could have the gallery of all caracter do you know where can i find it?

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
If that's the case then the game probably won't appeal to you because there isn't really a way to start any actual relationship in this game or have the other characters be only focused on you. It's just some free for all thing without any actual emotional and romantic attachment to the characters, simply for the sake of the developers being able to make lots of varied sex scenes with the characters that don't always involve the player. Some of the stuff you can avoid or rather, you have to deliberately choose for it to happen but not everything. Only at the very end can you can you actually get together with a character but then the game is also over.
So yeah regardless of whether this game qualifies as cucking or whatever else, even though you can choose to not watch the scenes, the characters will have sex with others, so if you really don't want that, then don't bother with the game.
Thanks for the heads up. Cuck/NTR or the FFA thing isn't really my thing, so ill probs stay away, which really sucks as the game seems really good. Definity no discredit to the creator, I just don't enjoy whackin it to emotionless sex, as IMO it just seems pointless.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes