Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Another thing I have a problem with, is why the battles in Act III suddenly become so difficult?! Enemies have an insane amount of health, can do ridiculous amounts of damage, and can wipe out one of your party members within seconds. I'm not joking. For example, during Zent's companion questline, I had to fight two storm elementals and they completely wiped out my party within a minute, and the fight before that was just as ridiculous, and during Roderick's questline, the boss has an insane amount of health, can get into an evasive state, and can regenerate a huge amount of heath after every turn. The problem with it is that it takes too long finish it, and it won't die. Like, why won't it die? Why can't it die? Even when I set the difficulty to easy these fights still give me trouble.
Does anyone else have trouble with the storm elementals during Zent's questline? Because I swear those things are cheap AF!
Sorry dude, but if you're having trouble with the fights even on easy mode then you're probably doing something wrong.

Make sure your dudes are using the best gear you can get, and fill in all the armor/weapon slots with the orbs n shit. Do that and the entire game should be a cakewalk on impossible difficulty.

Apr 15, 2019
Ok, so I need to get this off my chest. This game should have a disclaimer which clearly says, "if you aren't a yes man, who enjoys being cucked (Yes its cuckoldry, look up the definition) it isn't for you. Let me explain with clear bullet point examples.

*The orc companion first encounter is simple. Say yes to fuck her or say no and watch the scene immediately skip to the next plot point. Missing out on all forms of content. Companion insight, quests, backstory etc if you keep refusing her.

*Having a baby with Meredith. She went behind your back to get pregnant, by not using her birth control. Now I wouldn't care if I could say no to the babies birth, but nope. She tricks you into it, refuses to give it up and never lets you smash her again. Ergo missing more content.

Rinse, wash and repeat. You miss out on anything related to your companions by refusing to be a little bitchboy.

SPOILER ALERT
At the end of the third act. If you (like me) was fed up with your disgusting nymphomaniac companions and built the empire. You can kill them off, but not how you might hope. As is the theme of this game, you can't do anything rude to your companions without being punished for it by removing further content. I decided to be an evil emperor and kill off everyone except the succubus, xyless (best girl because she's the only one who isn't a whore) and kat. You'd expect a fight with your "friends" but nah son. It's just a quick skip cut to show them fall over. Totally unsatisfying after slogging through the BS of peeping in on them fucking horses, brothers, griffons and interdimensional beings. All in all, we should be able to call out or say how disgusted we are with them. Or at the least kick them out after seeing their true nature. Sigh, feels good to vent. Nowhere to go from here but up.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Ok, so I need to get this off my chest. This game should have a disclaimer which clearly says, "if you aren't a yes man, who enjoys being cucked (Yes its cuckoldry, look up the definition) it isn't for you. Let me explain with clear bullet point examples.

*The orc companion first encounter is simple. Say yes to fuck her or say no and watch the scene immediately skip to the next plot point. Missing out on all forms of content. Companion insight, quests, backstory etc if you keep refusing her.

*Having a baby with Meredith. She went behind your back to get pregnant, by not using her birth control. Now I wouldn't care if I could say no to the babies birth, but nope. She tricks you into it, refuses to give it up and never lets you smash her again. Ergo missing more content.

Rinse, wash and repeat. You miss out on anything related to your companions by refusing to be a little bitchboy.

SPOILER ALERT
At the end of the third act. If you (like me) was fed up with your disgusting nymphomaniac companions and built the empire. You can kill them off, but not how you might hope. As is the theme of this game, you can't do anything rude to your companions without being punished for it by removing further content. I decided to be an evil emperor and kill off everyone except the succubus, xyless (best girl because she's the only one who isn't a whore) and kat. You'd expect a fight with your "friends" but nah son. It's just a quick skip cut to show them fall over. Totally unsatisfying after slogging through the BS of peeping in on them fucking horses, brothers, griffons and interdimensional beings. All in all, we should be able to call out or say how disgusted we are with them. Or at the least kick them out after seeing their true nature. Sigh, feels good to vent. Nowhere to go from here but up.
The first scene with Ruksana is optional and no matter what your choice is, it doesn't change what information you have available to you. The questions before the scene (Why are Murkhal's followers fighting you?, How can they be so powerful?, Have you tried getting other nations to help you?) are obviously available and when you select "That's all I needed to know for now." you make the choice about sleeping with her. If you accept her offer, the scene is triggered. If you select either of the other two there is no scene and it moves on to you spending the night and being woken by battle sounds (Which is the same result that you get at the end of the scene). The difference in the options is the change in Ruksana's affection stat. After you win the battle the options available are exactly the same no matter which option you chose previously. So if you elect to sleep with her or not has no effect on what information you are able to gather. The only thing you lose is the scene dialogue, non of which is tied to any quests or related to the backstory.

As for Meredith, how is what she does any different than what is possible today? There are many women who have "tricked" their partner and become pregnant and at that point there really isn't much he can do about it. Here you have the choice of basically refusing to accept the baby and then you never hear about it again. I also have never heard of any situation where the potential father was able to stop the birth of a child when the person carrying the child didn't agree with him. The way in which she became pregnant is completely irrelevant at that point. Unless you are willing to force her or physically assault her (both of which are absolutely unacceptable in a civilized society), you are no longer in control of the situation.

Meredith leaves, has the baby, then returns without it and you move on. The consequences of refusing the baby is you take a massive hit in her affection (-20). It is still possible to have scenes with her afterwards, but it is still dependent upon that statistic. Even if you have not lost any affection before this, you are probably going to have a very low number at this point, which means you won't necessarily be able to trigger scenes dependent upon that value until you raise it. That is why she doesn't "give it up", not because of anything specific to the baby sequence.

Refusing to be a "bitch boy" only eliminates the availability of a couple of specific scenes and it does not block any other content that is relevant to the game story line. You can refuse the baby with both Meredith and Ruksana if you want to and in both cases they go away, have the baby, and then return without the subject ever coming up again. For Clawyn, you have the option of refusing to try and get pregnant in the first place.

BTW - I took your suggestion. Here is the definition of "cuckold" from several sources:
"A man whose wife is sexually unfaithful, often regarded as an object of derision"
or
"A cuckold is a man who has been betrayed by his wife. If your wife cuckolds you, she is cheating on you with a different man"
or
"A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife."

You will notice that it all of these (and others that I checked) specifically refer to a "Wife" / "Husband" - meaning that a person is required to be married for this to apply. The characters in this game are not married (or even commited), so I don't see how "if you aren't a yes man, who enjoys being cucked" is at all applicable. If your issue is with the faithfulness of your companions, that is understandable, but requiring a "cuckold" tag does not seem to be appropriate in this case.

If you do not find the game enjoyable, for whatever reason, then there are probably many others that may be more to your liking and they can be found in this site (or other game forums). However, I think that the statements you listed about the game are inaccurate and do not reflect the state of the game or what options really are available for players in these situations.

LewdPikachu

May 30, 2019
Have another look on save game,find a string, where it could be fixed.
If you have Rulwe in party locked, you need open your save with editor ( )
then find string in character field(started as
"_actorId": 9,
"_name": "Tentacle Monster",
"_nickname": "",
"_classId": 13,
"_level": 25,)
field that you need looks like
"_required": true
Replace true on false.After these changes load new save and you will able replace rulwe anyone else.

I did not unlocked RULWE at first can i still do it ??

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
I need some help i have mayla locked in the dungeon but it wont let me talk to her. Is it a glitch?

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I did not unlocked RULWE at first can i still do it ??
If you didn't have him join you, then no. There isn't any other opportunity to recruit the Rulwe into your party except for that initial encounter. You could probably do it with an editor, but it might be easier just to start over again if you aren't too far along.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017

SPOILER ALERT
While I disagree with you, I upvoted because I haven't laughed this hard in days, especially your comment about peeping on them fucking horses and shit.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Still his post makes little sense to me.
The succubus? She's as promiscuous as Meredith.
Katelyn? Great choice, but why keeping her and refusing Clawyn's love? Sure, the latter shows a bit of affection to her companions, but does this make the MC a cuck? Also, both Kat and Clawyn have sex with animals, if corrupted.
As for Xyless, the spirit is not even female.

I mean, if he's looking for a pure waifu, this is not the right game for him.

Reactions: T800

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Does the developer plan to add more scenes with Katelyn? After that Tish x Kat scene I really wanted to do the same to her.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Does the developer plan to add more scenes with Katelyn? After that Tish x Kat scene I really wanted to do the same to her.
There was a new scene with her for females recently, and I can't imagine they'll just suddenly abandon her all together, so yeah I imagine there will be more scenes with her in the future.
There is already a blowjob scene with her and the player, though, if that's what you're looking for specifically.

U

User_1133170

I actually had a very related (hrhr, related) opinion to RaijinStormBlessed when I tried out the game a couple of weeks ago. You are progressing the NPC's stories by making them a) more affectionate and b) more corrupted. So, as the game goes on, it often feels like you are not 'leveling' e.g. Meredith (enough) because you don't let her fuck the horse, don't want (to see) her fuck a dog and so on. Especially once you establish some kind of relationship with the girls.

This is kind of a double-edged sword, I think. It's great that people have these choices. But one has to admit, this is definitely not the 'classic' harem and/or slave fantasy one imagines with all the girls and boys living under my roof fucking other people and me having no control over it. It doesn't have the 'harem' tag to be fair, but I can very much understand that the game strongly suggests it might play at least somewhat like this.

For me, it led to uninstalling it again because it felt like I have no power over my companions. The logic goes something like this: Hot girl? => travel with me and do things to me => fuck a dog or s/o else I didn't allow => gonna kick your ass the fuck out. While I respect others' fantasies about this, it for sure isn't mine. So, in the end, there was no character I truly would want as my girl and there was not much to progress or look forward to anymore in the relationship regard.

Side Note: The Succubus has a special place, because it feels like she might be stronger than you (see inital combat). So I 'accepted' her screwing around only because of the hope to once be strong enough to enslave her / control her.

It definitely is a great game. Only not my cup of tea as I would have hoped by the amazing artworks.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes