Apr 7, 2019
I just started this game as a templar and noticed that the Censur skill is pretty op since enemies hit by it don't leave the confused state which makes them defenseless... I just beat that boss who drops the Frostwarden like that without him attacking once... Is that skill supposed to work like that or is it broken?

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I just started this game as a templar and noticed that the Censur skill is pretty op since enemies hit by it don't leave the confused state which makes them defenseless... I just beat that boss who drops the Frostwarden like that without him attacking once... Is that skill supposed to work like that or is it broken?
The fighting isn't particularly difficult in the game (I don't believe that has ever been the main focus for the developers). I have never found an opponent that was even challenging unless you don't use weapons or armor at all (or use the weakest). It isn't unusual to win battles before the adversary attacks, especially if you are playing the "easy" mode.

Reactions: PlayingOneHanded

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
Can someone please show me where Meredith father's shop is? I remembered getting there once. But now there is a quest and I can't find it again. +_+

Nevermind, I remember now. Thanks

Last edited:

69rascal

Jan 14, 2018
I'm having some trouble with some places in this game.. it went black & only compass is working, when i went to that place.. its Ornesse, deep forest in Ly'ras (next to the priestess quest, to saving her brother) & in summeredge (carys quests) & in previous update v4.2(forgot if its "a" / "b" / "c") I had a the same problem in novos.. it all went black & only compass is working, but in the latest update, novos seems fine & i don't have a problems with the quests too.. can anyone help me with this problems?

Oct 8, 2018
The disturbing amount of bestiality in this game is what ruined this for me. I was called a degenerate once because once I said this game had not enough futa on male.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I was wondering is the farmer and nobel the only part where mc has a family ?? or do the soldier and others also have mc has a family ? farmer part mc has mother and nobel is also where mc has mother.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I was wondering is the farmer and nobel the only part where mc has a family ?? or do the soldier and others also have mc has a family ? farmer part mc has mother and nobel is also where mc has mother.
The farmer & noble origins are the only two that have the "mother" npc available. The only other "family" that you have would be Katelyn.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The disturbing amount of bestiality in this game is what ruined this for me. I was called a degenerate once because once I said this game had not enough futa on male.
Both are pretty degenerate to be fair. However who of us isn't a degenerate?

Anymo_V

Mar 17, 2019
The farmer & noble origins are the only two that have the "mother" npc available. The only other "family" that you have would be Katelyn.
The Templar origin you have Beatrice who raised you. Biologically not your "Mother", but it counts.

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Ah, but the degeneracy is what makes it good! If anything we need more of it. I centainly won't be satisfied until male PC is getting spitroasted by futa centaurs. Or maybe succubus gives all the girls a dick and the PC gets gangbanged? So many possibilities!

Really though, I was actually super disappointed with how vanilla the male PC scenes seemed to be. I get that many people don't like futa or gay stuff but a little optional variety couldn't hurt. Female PC gets all the good shit.

Reactions: T800

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ah, but the degeneracy is what makes it good! If anything we need more of it. I centainly won't be satisfied until male PC is getting spitroasted by futa centaurs. Or maybe succubus gives all the girls a dick and the PC gets gangbanged? So many possibilities!

Really though, I was actually super disappointed with how vanilla the male PC scenes seemed to be. I get that many people don't like futa or gay stuff but a little optional variety couldn't hurt. Female PC gets all the good shit.
If anything we need an actual female centaur, we've had two futa centaurs in a row.

Tastefully Pervert

Sep 30, 2018
If you can sum this game up in one word that word would be.... Inconsistent. Different artists, different styles, dimensions, colors for every character and scene. The quality of the writing also feels like it was also written by at least 3 or 4 different people. Its very rare to find a scene that has good art and erotic writing behind it so I spend alot of this game... bored. Hope they dont overreach in their future projects, because they too look very good on paper.

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
If you can sum this game up in one word that word would be.... Inconsistent. Different artists, different styles, dimensions, colors for every character and scene. The quality of the writing also feels like it was also written by at least 3 or 4 different people. Its very rare to find a scene that has good art and erotic writing behind it so I spend alot of this game... bored. Hope they dont overreach in their future projects, because they too look very good on paper.
I hope they improve the art in the future. Some H scenes, mostly old ones, are the oposite to erotic... I dont know his name, but there is this guy who draw many scenes for Seed of chaos and I think most of Claire quest scenes are his also. Id like him to do the art in Roundscape, his style is God tier imo. This is just my opinion ofc, and still I enjoyed this game a lot.

Btw isnt this new DLC taking long to be released? It was delayed for this saturday if im not wrong.

Reactions: T800

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i am playing on a laptop but how does that picklock minigame work ?? i cant leave that screen it seem to be stuck ??

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes