Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
I have come across an issue that I have never had since I started playing this 2 years ago. At times the game screen freezes but you can still click but you cannot see anything. The most common occurence of this or the one easiest to replicate is it consistently does this when opening multiple cores at the castle forge. Have tried Windows 7 compatibility mode and moving the game folder onto an SSD drive but no luck as of yet. Has anyone else run into this issue and found a solution?

unexpiration

Feb 20, 2018
I have a question if you guys dont mind; for being male is there a lot of femdom content? otherwise Im going to go for female

Jan 2, 2018
So there is a scene where the orcs are asking "where is the lube" during the soldier mission in the new update. I can't find anything. Is there lube?

Chiller6599

Feb 23, 2019
Hi can anyone help me with the lock picking skill. The thing is before unlocking the lock picking skill I was trying to lock pick a door in oakshire then suddenly the green bar depleted and one of the tool dissapeared,. Now even after unlocking the perk I cant seem to pick any lock.

D

Deleted member 417637

OK, possible quest bug...

Playing as templar, have got Beatrice out of the demon dimension and have got the Nun's tears, but there's no dialogue form her or Demoness to do anything with it, nor a quest entry.

Have I missed something or is the quest bugged/incomplete?

Problem sovled itself, just keep playing!

Last edited by a moderator:

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
I downloaded the walktrhough and am only seeing a mini scene with the mother as a noble. Is that all she has or do you get a greater variety like with the farmer route?

D

Deleted member 275322

View attachment 44038

Overview:
So the game starts out in one of 5 ways of your choice, eventually you end up in a small town and go on a quest to prevent some evil being. You can choose your gender and there are some exclusive scenes for each gender. The world of Adorevia is one fraught with danger, but also adventure for those brave enough to seek it. Walk the lush forests, see the magnificent dwarven city-states, and help stop a terrible threat that could spell doom to countless innocents as you head out on your quest! Of course, along the way, you’ll find other brave souls willing to share in your adventures, and perhaps, your bed.

Thread Updated: 2019-06-22
Release Date: 2019-06-22
Developer: Kaliyo
Censored: No
Version: 4.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Trouble Shooting:

Cheat Codes:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Save Fix: - -
Only use this fix for save files made with or below version 4.3

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - - FAN SIGNATURE
Thanks @BigCatCena & @redknight00 & @Muff Diver for the changelog.

View attachment 44040 View attachment 44041 View attachment 44042 View attachment 44043 View attachment 44044 View attachment 44045 View attachment 44046 View attachment 44047

D

Deleted member 275322

I just would like to know will there new Scenes with Seren and Carys

Jakovas

Jul 31, 2017
Is there a bug thread, I have played through twice, getting to Act II and I find new quests are not listed anymore and I cannot complete the gathering of items for the Princess in Xas

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
BTW, v4.5A bugfix is already out.
The biggest problems were finally fixed.
You sure about that?

I'm a Kaliyo patreon and I can assure you that the last fix doesn't fix anything, at least with the save I have, I had to start a new game and besides what I've been reading there are other bugs that were not fixed for the moment, I recommend you to wait for the 4.5B.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes