F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
has somebody a overview of the maps? i am not the most smarted at finding my way and end most of the time on maps i alraedy where. would love a little help <3

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
I got to Clawyn's Xas quest, and I'm not sure what to do. I guess i will play both sides of it.

I went the "keep Clawyn route" first and talked to her about her home. I let her get raped by that soul-eater (tried to do both sides of it). so i guess, it doesn't matter what you do bc she goes back to hating orcs after that.

I think i might do the "marry off Clawyn" route next and see where that leads. I honestly kinda liked Clawyn
there goes my femme fatale squad (my female character, Ruksana, the demoness and clawyn) I guess i can just replace clawyn with the red futa chick

EinUchiha

Sep 20, 2018
So I got stuck in Vesunna, I travel to Vesunna receieve the quest, beat the demon take magic fragment, go into the house and the game freeze, there's still music but i can't move :(
It's suck because I dont have any other save and before I receive the mission I can't get out of Vesunna, I can only use horse to return to my castle there's no waypoint to get out of Vesunna and Vesunna don't let me leave through the gate because I haven't finish the mission yet :(

Reactions: RubyRosePU

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
So I got stuck in Vesunna, I travel to Vesunna receieve the quest, beat the demon take magic fragment, go into the house and the game freeze, there's still music but i can't move :(
It's suck because I dont have any other save and before I receive the mission I can't get out of Vesunna, I can only use horse to return to my castle there's no waypoint to get out of Vesunna and Vesunna don't let me leave through the gate because I haven't finish the mission yet :(
I think something in 4.6 broke. Your character is suppose to be standing to the right of Vesunna but for some reason the game spawns her to the right and has her walk left and block you from getting where you need to be. Upload your save and I can advance the scene for you or you can find the RPG Maker MV cheat plugin and use no clip to walk past her.

EinUchiha

Sep 20, 2018
I think something in 4.6 broke. Your character is suppose to be standing to the right of Vesunna but for some reason the game spawns her to the right and has her walk left and block you from getting where you need to be. Upload your save and I can advance the scene for you or you can find the RPG Maker MV cheat plugin and use no clip to walk past her.
my man you are my savior <3

EinUchiha

Sep 20, 2018
oh I upload the wrong save file, this is the right one

Reactions: F9Zoney

BOH56

May 27, 2017
You're a lifesaver man

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
does this game have autosave or something? if so, how do i turn that off? its really fucking up my save files and its pissing me off.

i save my game to multiple files and i use the 1st file to save my current playthrough.
i use the other files to play the different branching off things, this game has. i save that file and go to my first file and it basically saves the game from a different file.

here is an example: the first file: i gave up Clawyn to get married in Xas. I play the 3rd file where I keep Clawyn and i go do her home quest and the 1st file saves in that area when i meet the soul eater when im on the 3rd file.
this really pisses me off!

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
does this game have autosave or something? if so, how do i turn that off? its really fucking up my save files and its pissing me off.

i save my game to multiple files and i use the 1st file to save my current playthrough.
i use the other files to play the different branching off things, this game has. i save that file and go to my first file and it basically saves the game from a different file.

here is an example: the first file: i gave up Clawyn to get married in Xas. I play the 3rd file where I keep Clawyn and i go do her home quest and the 1st file saves in that area when i meet the soul eater when im on the 3rd file.
this really pisses me off!

Yeah it does, I wasted a good 2 hours of playtime because of it too.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes