WaifuSlayer6996

Jul 26, 2024
Hello i hope you are all doing well, could i gently ask about how much pregnancy content currently is ? Aside from the dragoness Magnificence.

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
kinda wish there was a way to mabey change yourself to look,not like your brother but still least some what imposing, a wirey but muscular build

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Well, that was a fun update, and interesting to see how Lewis/ Lois gain a new Draconoclast transformation, a good opposite for the koi fish one.

And bot of Rhianna's Court TFs were promising, in different ways.

By the way, do Koi fish count as a dragon/reptile race, or they are a new one crested as a consequence of using influence? I can't recall right now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RoyaleHarem-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Slushyanimals

Aug 8, 2023
Well, that was a fun update, and interesting to see how Lewis/ Lois gain a new Draconoclast transformation, a good opposite for the koi fish one.

And bot of Rhianna's Court TFs were promising, in different ways.

By the way, do Koi fish count as a dragon/reptile race, or they are a new one crested as a consequence of using influence? I can't recall right now.
right now we are counting them as dragons because of the legends about koi fish becoming dragons. soooo yeah they are technically in the draconoclaste species even thought they aren't reptiles. we may make the same true for sea serpents or leviathans in the future, but not for sharks ;3

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
If Lewis gets turned into a maid, are you supposed to bring Tessa new maids at the end of every mingle phase, or just the one where she transforms the protag? I'm aware it's not in the game yet, but I'm curious about the nature of Tessa's power over Lewis/Lois. If she doesn't need to spend influence to control them, pushing her into the water during the tightrope challenge makes little sense to me because you're revealing your autonomy without gaining much in return, other than potentially preventing her from transforming Lois fufther until she gathers enough coins to do so.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes