Seeking "Royalty Slutting It Up," for lack of a better descriptor

Feb 29, 2020
for how dissimilar they are in terms of gameplay, i'm looking for games similar in concept to Peach's Untold Tale and Meltys' Quest; queens and/or princesses, either through a call to action or just deciding it would be fun, eschewing the responsibilities of running a monarchy and just deciding to suck like a billion dicks

-if the examples being given for what i'm looking for being a clunky flash platformer and an rpg maker game weren't enough, this prompt is engine and gameplay agnostic: text adventure, renpy, doom .wads, really doesn't matter
-consent is king: i don't mind a little elbow grease to get the corruption flowing, but i would prefer to start being ready to horizontal tango at a moment's notice. the "rape-to-sex addict" pipeline is right out
-preferably the boning is happening out in public or otherwise exhibitionist in nature, but is not required
-even more preferably, having the ability to play through the game permanude or bukkake'd, but is also not required lest i spend the rest of my life chasing a unicorn
-ntr as like a side thing that barely affects the plot is fine, but if it's the main thing i will have to politely decline

ShizukaSanko

Nov 15, 2018
Nights of Suburra - That's the entire premise. Has some extreme fetishes though
- You don't play the royal but the story has you and a princess crashed on an island. The focus is on corrupting her

Reactions: cooldude33